• Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets

I still wanna run around nekked

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

That's OK Jaded I don't care for how you are playing the game either.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I bet Typ0 & Jaded are in cahoots

clumprest of us

Comment

• Jaded 7
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

Yeah, I'm here, I participate and I built up zone bucks yesterday to try and help the team in case we need them. Instead of trying to rip the Hotties apart, why don't you focus on winning the next challenge so we don't have to vote someone off.

I had an idea for everyone to exchange phone number so we could contact each other by phone in case we needed to. I also suggested turning off the PM function so we couldn't talk to the other team. I don't see you coming up with any ideas or doing naything positive except to spent time ripping me apart. We need to be a unified team and we're not. If we can stay focused, we won't need to vote any more members off.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Because I don't want to expend efforts in a false team environment where in the end I will just get voted off by your alliance anyway. So we would be working just so your group can reach their ultimate goals. No thanks.

Comment

• Jaded 7
              Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
              • Jul 2002

That's fine, Typ0, suit yourself. I'm going to do everything I can to win the next challenge. If you don't want to help that's up to you. The *****es seem much more unified than the Hotties and I think that's because you are doing everything in your power to badmouth your OWN teammate! I'm done having this conversation with you. I want to win challenges, not fight with my teammates.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
              Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
              The only answer I found for all this hurt
              Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

No problem Jaded I am focused on winning the challenges too so don't try and draw attention from the issue I brought up trying to suggest I am not working on the challenges. So let's just stay focused and win this challenge so we don't have to worry about you voting us off the island.

Comment

Working...
                X