• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Jay Glazer's Top 5

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

This dude disses the Bills as being an "awful" team, has our stadium ranked in the bottom five of the league.

AND.. he doesnt have the Jills amongst the Top Five cheerleading uni's in the league..

philster must be crushed.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Jay Glazer's Top 5

Anyone who ranks stadiums based on pirate ships and video screens is a jackass.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      Anyone who ranks stadiums based on pirate ships and video screens is a jackass.
      and the guy didnt even inlcude the Cardinals stadium what an idiot!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        • May 2003

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        and the guy didnt even inlcude the Cardinals stadium what an idiot!
        Guess he was too busy looking at cheerleader uniforms with his cute little pirate hat on.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

Who is he again?, never heard of him...
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

You never heard of Jay Glazer?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              • May 2003

No. . . Red Glazer and Shorty Glazer and Pete Glazer, but Jay? Sorry. . .

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                • May 2003

Oh, maybe because he changed his name to Jim Reineking.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5938490

This dude disses the Bills as being an "awful" team, has our stadium ranked in the bottom five of the league.

AND.. he doesnt have the Jills amongst the Top Five cheerleading uni's in the league..

philster must be crushed.
                  I've got bad news for you...the Bills stadium is one of the worst in the league. There is eventually going to come a time where this city will need to build a new one or the Bills will leave. It's really that simple.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                    I've got bad news for you...the Bills stadium is one of the worst in the league. There is eventually going to come a time where this city will need to build a new one or the Bills will leave. It's really that simple.
                    The Bills stadium has it's flaws, no doubt. But you don't want the stadium to be TOO nice like the Skins' stadium. The stadium IS the event - it really hurts the tailgating. Honestly, improved concessions and more video screens would be nice, but I don't really think we need a Hooters INSIDE the stadium like Fed Ex has.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      The Bills stadium has it's flaws, no doubt. But you don't want the stadium to be TOO nice like the Skins' stadium. The stadium IS the event - it really hurts the tailgating. Honestly, improved concessions and more video screens would be nice, but I don't really think we need a Hooters INSIDE the stadium like Fed Ex has.
                      No, I agree that is too much for this area, but the stadium is out of date and we could use a new one. Mark my words that the only way the Bills stay in Buffalo is with a new stadium downtown. Whether it is new owners or Ralph...I know Ralph said no, but sooner or later the Bills will have to raise ticket prices and that is OK. This is the premier sporting event in this country and I don't mind forking over more money as long as the Bills stay.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

No, I agree that is too much for this area, but the stadium is out of date and we could use a new one. Mark my words that the only way the Bills stay in Buffalo is with a new stadium downtown. Whether it is new owners or Ralph...I know Ralph said no, but sooner or later the Bills will have to raise ticket prices and that is OK. This is the premier sporting event in this country and I don't mind forking over more money as long as the Bills stay.
                        It's a matter of what the market will bear. I know I could afford to pay extra for tickets, and you obviously don't seem bothered by the prospect. But I'm not sure how much of an increase most of Buffalo could afford. I just hope Ralph gets someone trained in economics to figure out what the fans can afford/are willing to pay.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

affordability is the key..I'd be willing to pay a lot more...but I can't afford to pay a lot more
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            It's a matter of what the market will bear. I know I could afford to pay extra for tickets, and you obviously don't seem bothered by the prospect. But I'm not sure how much of an increase most of Buffalo could afford. I just hope Ralph gets someone trained in economics to figure out what the fans can afford/are willing to pay.

I agree, but we're only talking about 8 games and the cost of the NFL in comparison to the NHL is minimal. People around this area could and would spend more on tickets. If not, we lose are team...that's the cold, hard reality. But enough about that...GO BILLS...KICK THE PATRIOTS ARSES!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Agreed. If you look at the article, they spent $295M on Lambeau Field to make it better. And we're talking about Green Bay, not Washington or NY. I read somewhere Ralph spent $63M for our renovations. Our JumboTron was put in back in 1994, which in big screen terms is the equivalent of a black and white TV with rabbit ears.

And I completely agree with him about the turf. All outdoor stadiums should have grass.

But...that all said, there's no way the Ralph should be listed in the worst 5. It's a solid stadium, just nothing special. Rates about a C+ in my book. I do think we're at the point though where a new stadium (which would likely come with a new owner...are you listening Mr. Golisano?) would do alot to bring talent here. If the money is about the same between two teams, the field/fans/facilities can tip the decision IMO.

As for where to build it, I don't live there anymore so I can't really say. But I'd have to think one downtown would be a good thing for the city.... (traffic would have to be figured out)

Comment

Working...
                              X