All Threads Bickering and Complaing about the logo.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: All Threads Bickering and Complaing about the logo.

Originally posted by im4bflo
    Go back and read my posts, repeating myself to you ******s, is why I seem to post so much. What about the original logo on the helmets, for one.
    Read my posts.
    Are you capable of talking like an adult?

The logo on the helmets is the old logo, which is great. I'm all for that. It's also way smaller than the main logo. Next?
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• im4bflo
      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
      Are you capable of talking like an adult?

The logo on the helmets is the old logo, which is great. I'm all for that. It's also way smaller than the main logo. Next?
      I can talk like an adult, when I'm dealing with an adult.
      So why is our original logo on the helmets, if we're supposedly moving on?
      If we were, they'd break ties with it, but I say it will be back, and all you Reebok slug fans will be the fool. our original logo!

Comment

• im4bflo
        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
        • Sep 2003

I don't get it...?
        Here I am, a life time DIEHARD Buffalo Sabres fan, saying he's loyal to the teams original logo, and I'm not falling for this moneymaking Reebok scheme, and I'm getting crap for it. WTF?

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

I don't get it...?
          Here I am, a life time DIEHARD Buffalo Sabres fan, saying he's loyal to the teams original logo, and I'm not falling for this moneymaking Reebok scheme, and I'm getting crap for it. WTF?
          You're getting crap for acting like a whining, bratty, insane child.

Diehard fans are ashamed of you.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

I can talk like an adult, when I'm dealing with an adult.
            I doubt that.
            How am I not being an adult? I haven't called anyone ******s or used childish smilies or made Pee-Wee Herman comments like that one. I've been pretty patient.

So why is our original logo on the helmets, if we're supposedly moving on?
            If we were, they'd break ties with it, but I say it will be back, and all you Reebok slug fans will be the fool. our original logo!
            Who said we're moving on? Why should they break ties and not honor the past, which is what they're doing? You're bashing points that no one is making.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• im4bflo
              the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
              • Sep 2003

You're getting crap for acting like a whining, bratty, insane child.

Diehard fans are ashamed of you.
              And so is everyone else on this thread, I guess, according to you, your highness!
              But at least I've explained many times, my logical stance on this issue.
              And I'm yet to read how that slug represents the BUFFALO SABRES from any of you. And you still need to learn what diehard means, because we're ashamed of slug wearing fans like you.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

And I'm yet to read how that slug represents the BUFFALO SABRES from any of you.
                Because they wear it. But it is an ugly representation.

And you still need to learn what diehard means, because we're ashamed of slug wearing fans like you.
                Who's "we"?

You've bought merchandise before, right? But now you're not. You've changed. You've wavered. You've allowed your own selfish preferences to undermine a way you've supported the team. That's not diehard.
                Last edited by Philagape; 01-14-2007, 08:01 AM.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Dude
                  that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                  • Feb 2005

**** YOU

Comment

• Dude
                    that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                    • Feb 2005

And I'm yet to read how that slug represents the BUFFALO SABRES from any of you. And you still need to learn what diehard means, because we're ashamed of slug wearing fans like you.
                    You really need to work on your reading skills. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...&postcount=199

Comment

• im4bflo
                      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dude
                      **** YOU

Comment

• im4bflo
                        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dude
                        You really need to work on your reading skills. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...&postcount=199
                        **** YOU *******

Comment

• im4bflo
                          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                          • Sep 2003

Because they wear it. But it is an ugly representation.

Who's "we"?

You've bought merchandise before, right? But now you're not. You've changed. You've wavered. You've allowed your own selfish preferences to undermine a way you've supported the team. That's not diehard.
                          So it's ugly now too, and you can wear your ugly logo, I'm wearing our Buffalo Sabres original.
                          'we' are the thousands of diehards like me.
                          I'm not gullibly buying crap, that's just to make money, I'm wearing our real logo.
                          the slug is the er logo, you'll look just like the rest of the Reebok clones.
                          And you have to stop twisting the true meaning of diehard, look it up again...

Comment

• SkateZilla
                            • Dec 2002

isnt Cursing / Asterisking a Mod against the TOS?
                            Skate Zilla
                            -----------------------
                            Skate Zilla HD Studios:
                            SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

So it's ugly now too, and you can wear your ugly logo, I'm wearing our Buffalo Sabres original.
                              'we' are the thousands of diehards like me.
                              I'm not gullibly buying crap, that's just to make money, I'm wearing our real logo.
                              the slug is the er logo, you'll look just like the rest of the Reebok clones.
                              And you have to stop twisting the true meaning of diehard, look it up again...
                              I posted the meaning and proved you're a diehard fan of the old logo, while diehard fans of the Sabres don't change the ways they support the team. The logo has changed, not the team. And there's nobody else like you here, so I have no idea what thousands you're talking about.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Dozerdog
                                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                                • Jul 2002

I think he means Phil's "we"

Comment

Working...
                                X