X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Wasted Roster spots

Who are a waste so far this season? Hopefully one of them will step up and change.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Mine are.

Neufeld, Davis . I'm on the fence on Wire or Aiken. Other than that blocked punt, our ST hasn't done squat since then. I would get rid of any of those players for a DT or a better TE .

Although he was having a great camp before getting injured, I wonder if Bowens is worth keeping. He's always injured. Otherwise, if and when he heals, then Leonard can go.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Wasted Roster spots

Definitely Neufeld- the guy does nothing. I agree on Davis as well- I think he might be able to contribute but he never sees the field cuz apparently the other guys we have are better.

I'm on the fence with Shaud Williams- the guy has done nothign this year and has even been inactive for some games. But on the other hand, if McGahee or A train go down, that leaves us with only one RB on the roster so we probably need to keep him anyway.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

stupid question: since McCargo's gone for the year, is there a way to take him off the 53 man roster to free up a spot without losing rights to him for next year?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        stupid question: since McCargo's gone for the year, is there a way to take him off the 53 man roster to free up a spot without losing rights to him for next year?
        it's not stupid. I think that applies if he's put on IR.

sacrifice1

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

I would love to chime in here

Aiken
          Wire
          Leonard
          Shaud Williams
          Matt Bowen
          Andre Davis
          Kevine Everett
          Ryan Nuefeld
          Eric Powell
          John Digeorgio
          and wasted spot on PS is Jason Jefferson and it would have been CJ Leak i am glad they replaced a guy who hasnt played football in 3 years

I cant believe u cut Rashard Baker and Lionel Gates, knowing that Bowen had a broken leg, Baker can play both spots, better than a 5'5 white boy, and cut Troy too knowing that Bowen would be out, makes no sense, then keep Shaud to have him inactive when Lionel could have shared time with A-Train
          the guys on ST like Wire and Aiken are useless Aiken and Wire both haven;t made a tackle all year with the exception of Wires punt he did nothing but hurt us on the feild
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Who would you guys replace these players with?
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Shelton. He's done.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Quite a few of the guys listed in this thread are good Special Teamers. And while our STs haven't been as productive this year as they were over the past 2 seasons, they might turn into a complete disaster without the likes of Aiken, Wire, Neufeld, Davis, Leonhard, et. al.

We can't just cut most of our STers because they're not regular position stars.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

bowen
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

Bowen....And Shelton is on my **** list.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      no, but considering that our ST has already underperformed and they're not contributing at other positions, cutting one or two for positions of need may not be such a bad idea.

We're dangerously thin at OL and DL and may need to get whatever bodies we can to fill in.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        Quite a few of the guys listed in this thread are good Special Teamers. And while our STs haven't been as productive this year as they were over the past 2 seasons, they might turn into a complete disaster without the likes of Aiken, Wire, Neufeld, Davis, Leonhard, et. al.

would you give up a few of those players for players that can give Losman better protection or stop the run? I would.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                          bowen
                          I agree on that one, SAB. Why didn't we - or don't we - just put the guy on IR and bring in someone who is actually healthy enough to play?
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

how do u release rashard baker, when u knew Bowen would be out, and then put Troy on IR and get leonard back, bad move, bad coaching, Shelton i agree good bye he is worthless
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                              how do u release rashard baker, when u knew Bowen would be out, and then put Troy on IR and get leonard back, bad move, bad coaching, Shelton i agree good bye he is worthless
                              Shelton sucks, but do we even have another FB on the roster?
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X