Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sick of this ****

Thanks
    Thanked 26,403 Times in 13,789 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm so sick of this ****

I'm sick of being outcoached every single game.

I'm sick of never playing a full 4 quarters.

I'm sick of Losman making rookie mistakes despite it being his 3rd year in the league.

I'm sick of missing tackles and getting bowled over in the run game (the Bills gave up over twice the Lions' season average in rushing).

I'm sick of penalties (decreased numbers in this game but came at critical junctures).

This is ****ing bull****.

K, P, S, RB are set- every other position needs an upgrade in the offseason, and LT is our #1 priority.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I'm so sick of this ****

you and me both. same old **** every week.

Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo! Nighthawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I agree...it sucks not having anything to look forward to watching on Sundays. I'm officially in Draft mode. I want a high pick!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Oh, I'm also sick of the game being over at the end of the 3rd quarter. If the Bills are losing even by 3 when the 4th starts, it's OVER. This team just doesn't have the fight to come back and hasn't for years.

Does anyone remember the last time the Bills came back after being down at any point in the 4th quarter? I'm thinking it was 2002 or 2003.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsburgh
    you and me both. same old **** every week.
    add me too..

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Im sick of people whining

grow some balls

Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 485 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    Oh, I'm also sick of the game being over at the end of the 4th quarter. If the Bills are losing even by 3 when the 4th starts, it's OVER. This team just doesn't have the fight to come back and hasn't for years.
    Absolutely. The last two weeks have shown that we should just give up on this team for this year.

My hope is that we can START (not continue) to improve (this team has gone BACKWARDS the last two weeks) during the rest of the year, and actually become somewhat respectable next year.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Mad, i love the new avatar.

i am very disappointed with this loss, and with our performance as a team today. But i will never give up on this team. We didn't have a prayer to be a playoff contender this year, and if any of y'all thought otherwise, share what you were smoking.
    i've predicted 6 and 10 since the preseason, and i think i'm right. This should have been a win, but we looked like . We are a struggling team who is rebuilding, and we are adjusting to new coaching staff and a new defensive scheme. Be realistic in your expectations.

Something everyone has failed to mention today is that the Tigers swept the A's last night. That had to be a huge motivating force for the Lions today.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 712 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Everything starts at the lines. We still dont get enough pressure on opposing QBs with our front four and JP is always being pressured. There is no way McGee or any other corner in the league for that matter is going to hang with Roy Williams on routes that take that long to develop. And you cant expect a young QB to deal with a DE in his face on every drop back. If Jp wasnt mobile add another 5 sacks to the Detroits total. LT, DE and G. Priorities for next year.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm sick of never playing a full 4 quarters.

I'm sick of Losman making rookie mistakes despite it being his 3rd year in the league.

I'm sick of missing tackles and getting bowled over in the run game (the Bills gave up over twice the Lions' season average in rushing).

I'm sick of penalties (decreased numbers in this game but came at critical junctures).

This is ****ing bull****.

K, P, S, RB are set- every other position needs an upgrade in the offseason, and LT is our #1 priority.
    You are so right .but wait here comes all the jp excuses for his mistake .somebody else is to blame,just a rookie,showed some spark. throws deep,...yes all very good but jp still stinks it up again.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsfairweatherfan
    You are so right .but wait here comes all the jp excuses for his mistake .somebody else is to blame,just a rookie,showed some spark. throws deep,...yes all very good but jp still stinks it up again.
    @ username

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I agree with most OP but QB is all SET. The LINES are what needs to be fixed. We fix these problems on the LINES then we will be good.

Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE patmoran2006's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsIN05
    I agree with most OP but QB is all SET. The LINES are what needs to be fixed. We fix these problems on the LINES then we will be good.
    QB is ANYTHING but set.. If this season is LOsman's audition for the future, at BEST he's been AVERAGE this year.. and unless he improves or you dont mind 8-10 games a year with three or more turnovers, I'd call QB ANYTHING but set....

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hes getting his experience now. Hes going to be a good QB. Every team needs a decent OL and we have a CRAP OL except Fowler and Peters.

Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE patmoran2006's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

He should get to season's end and if he DOESNT knock off the stupidity that cost your team games, then you go into the free agency and try to find the 2007 version of Drew Brees, look at what he's done for the Saints...

I agree about NOT taking a rookie QB (unless its Quinn which wont happen), but I wouldn hesitate to take a veteran QB with poise in the FA market, ESPECIALLY with the makeup of this roster.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by xXSpIkes5IXx
    Im sick of people whining

grow some balls
    I see, so we're supposed to be HAPPY that the Bills got crushed by the Bears then lost to the previously winless Lions? WTF?

Anyone who gives a **** about this team has every right to whine at the moment.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsfairweatherfan
    JP was pretty poor in the first half and not bad- but not great- in the second half. I don't want to put this loss entirely on him because a big part of it had to do with the D not stopping the run. But he certainly shares the blame and I just get sick of him making rookie- type mistakes after nearly 2 1/2 years in the league.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by patmoran2006
    He should get to season's end and if he DOESNT knock off the stupidity that cost your team games, then you go into the free agency and try to find the 2007 version of Drew Brees, look at what he's done for the Saints...

I agree about NOT taking a rookie QB (unless its Quinn which wont happen), but I wouldn hesitate to take a veteran QB with poise in the FA market, ESPECIALLY with the makeup of this roster.
    That's all well and good about getting a qb in free agency next season, but how often does a qb the quality of Brees become available in free agency. In most cases, if a qb is available in free agency it is because his former team chose not to resign him because he wasnt that good to start.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by billsburgh
    That's all well and good about getting a qb in free agency next season, but how often does a qb the quality of Brees become available in free agency. In most cases, if a qb is available in free agency it is because his former team chose not to resign him because he wasnt that good to start.
    see Culpepper for proof

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

every single game? I'm almost sure you were on the wagon up until the Vikes game. Looks like you're off it again. You'll be back on it again, and then off and then on and then........