X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo Bills report card

D Quarterbacks: It’s one thing to look terrible against the Chicago Bears. It’s another to look terrible against the 0-5 Lions. Losman is a work in progress, there’s no way around it. But at some point he has to keep the learning curve moving forward for good because it hasn’t happened yet. He is the definition of inconsistency. ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Buffalo Bills report card

another D for coaching- I thought Jauron was supposed to fix that ****.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

It may have been boring, but i liked our style the first two games.. Grind it out, make the game shorter, stay patient and be opportunistic on defense when the opposition grew impatient and got greedy.. We'd be in every game if we kept that philosophy..

Jauron is heading down the Doug Flutie road right now with the way this offense is being run, and make no mistake about it, JP Losman is no Doug Flutie.

Horrible game planning AGAIN today.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        JP Losman is no Doug Flutie.
        well that's a positive at least
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

NO , its not.

and I love what this blog said about the OL
          "D- Offensive line: Chris Villarrial returned to the lineup, not that it made much of a difference. He’s a warrior, but he’s just not as good as he was when he played for Chicago. Tutan Reyes is a journeyman at best, and the same goes for undersized Melvin Fowler. Jason Peters can play, and then there’s Mike Gandy. Bills fans screamed about former LT John Fina, but they’d take Fina over this guy. James Hall had Gandy spinning like a turnstile. "

You have journeyman linemen your gonna have a journeyman kind of record..

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

yes, it is....I don't want a Michael Vick clone here...that's what Flutie was...an older, shorter Vick without an arm...I'd prefer a Steve Young/Brett Favre, John Elway type...who runs only when he needs to and can sling it down the field when he has to

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
              yes, it is....I don't want a Michael Vick clone here...that's what Flutie was...an older, shorter Vick without an arm...I'd prefer a Steve Young/Brett Favre, John Elway type...who runs only when he needs to and can sling it down the field when he has to
              Every QB you said is a mental assasin out there, and I think we can agree JP will NEVER be that kind of player.. He is 100% physical when he does something well, he will rarely if ever outsmart anyone..

Fact is.. BEST case is Losman will turn into a non-******ed version of Rob Johnson.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                Every QB you said is a mental assasin out there, and I think we can agree JP will NEVER be that kind of player.
                nope...I don't have psychic powers

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

they all get an F in my book.the whole team failed to execute.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                  X