Thread: Challenge 5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Challenge 5

Guys we were totally unfocused for challenge 4 and it hurt us bad. That challenge was easy and we should have won. It also was very compatible with peoples schedules. Challenge 3 was brutal and it took a lot out of us. We can't let that turn into the downward spiral we experienced in challenge 4. I want to make the following points one last time.

1) Think like a moderator in our private forum. Take the time to understand the material in the forum. Help the other participants in the forum to understand the material by not posting multiple threads with the same topic. When a thread is created to track something, do not put erroneous comments on the thread it makes it more difficult to get the information needed from the thread and defeats its purpose.

2) When a challenge is posted take a moment to work with the team on a consistent approach to victory. This is a huge opportunity we haven't taken advantage of at all. It's the teams responsibility to make sure everyone understands what we are trying to achieve and what the rules are. It's the individuals responsiblity to seek buy in from the team on their individual approach. If someone is not online when this process is done initially it does not mean they don't have valuable input. In the event that input leads to a necessary policy change the members from the team currently online need to convene to enact that change. I know this is a very difficult process. I also think it's the key to winning all of the remaining challenges. Just look at how easy todays challenge was to win. All we needed to do was post our rhymes to be proof-read before putting them on the boards and post ten and only ten posts. If we had done that the other team would not have gained one point on us and all we would have to do is find eleven of their mistakes because they had ten more people. If we came back and did all this again tomorrow we would probably would be perfect because we understand the challenge better. This is more reason to take some time planning and forumulating a cohesive approach to the challenge.

3) When we are online we need to work towards the above goals and provide quality time to the team.

4) Take the time to read this contract and post whether you agree or disagree and why. Add anything you think is important.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    bump.

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I just got "the" for a scrambled word.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Jaded get everybody to check their PM's
    Resign our own guys!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    My word is ezlbilsno

I think it's Elephant

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    JK........Billszone. What do we have so far.

Buffalo
    Billszone
    The