• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Kinigirly's diary

Originally posted by billsburgh
    whatever it is that you get paid, it's not nearly enough. I dont know how you put up with that every day.
    She gets by knowing that I"m going to **** her one day. That would be enough for anybody.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

She probably wouldn't be able to feel you, Mr. 2 inch man!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Dozerdog's true life Tard Blog-

Dozerdog meets SuperTard

So the wife and I see this 30-ish year old 'Tard walking around my hometown of Agawam every weekend. He kinda sticks out because he's always wearing a full-blown Superman costume.

This isn't some cheesey plastic halloween deal - it's a quality blue and red leotard with a full cape. Got the red boots and everything. It just looks funny on a 30 year old hispanic tard who weighs no more than 100 lbs.

Anyway- I'm buying some pasta for dinner at the supermarket- as I'm checking out at the express line and leaving- in comes SuperTard...and this time he's carrying an inflatable pool toy- a 5 foot long killer whale or Dolphin or something.

The kids in the store all went "WOOOAAHHH! COOL- It's Superman!!!!!"

All the Moms looked at him like some sort of recently released child molester and sped off with the kids in their carts.

The Employees all have seen him before and they just gave out their usual snickers.

My only reaction was "What's with the fish? Isn't that Aquaman's schtick?"

I go tell the wife what happens at the store and she can't beleieve it. She's trying to figure out how SuperTard got there- because the store is about 4-5 miles away from where we usually spot him fighting Tard villians in town. My reply was "He flew- stupid! He's SuperTard! Duh...they don't give Tards wearing superhero costumes driver's liscense- OK- Mabe a 'tarded Batman or something but that's it."

We then continued the rest of our dinner conversation talking about the 'tarded Clark Kent syndrome. I was wondering if he went back to his tarded circle of tarded freinds and wore glasses, concealing his 'tarded superhero identity.

My wife says I'm going to hell-

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by shelby

i hate when that happens!

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by shelby

At least my dick sticks out farther than your tits.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

Doubtful, baby carrot. But nice try.

Dozer....you ARE going to hell.

Comment

• kinigirly
                • Sep 2005

dozer that's awesome!!! i used to watch a kid that wore a batman costume EVERY SINGLE DAY. ****ing weirdo. he wasn't diagnosed then but i'm sure he is now. i hated that kid and his mom knew it too

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

como una persona tan bella, puede tener tan feos sentimientos??

WTF??
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• SabreEleven
                    • Aug 2002

OMG, that last one has to be the funniest one yet...People are looking at me cause I'm laughing so hard.

I lost it here.

go tell the wife what happens at the store and she can't beleieve it. She's trying to figure out how SuperTard got there- because the store is about 4-5 miles away from where we usually spot him fighting Tard villians in town. My reply was "He flew- stupid! He's SuperTard! Duh...they don't give Tards wearing superhero costumes driver's liscense- OK- Mabe a 'tarded Batman or something but that's it."

Comment

• kinigirly
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                      como una persona tan bella, puede tener tan feos sentimientos??

WTF??
                      oh my! i didn't expect that out of you

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

HMS Tardtanic

Then the Tard tragedy happens

I'm driving into work this morning in a rental because my car was tore up in an accident in Worcester/Shrewsbury last week.

Now Kini, Bedard, and Mybills can all attest to this- New England is infested with these traffic circles called rotarys- they are 4-5 streets that all come together and instead of putting in traffic lights, someone got the idea of putting in a small NASCAR track in the middle of all this. They are traffic accidents waiting to hsappen-especially when *******s don't know the rules of the rotary.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO STOP IN A ROTARY AND WAVE CARS THROUGH!

We have a large rotary by my house, and I'm looking over my left shoulder for my "hole" in traffic to hit- basically you go from a complete stop to flooring it -kinda like launching yourself off an aircraft carrier. People like going around those things at 30-40 mph- almost fast enough to make the tires squeal.

Well- the entrance to this rotary practically requires you look sideways and backwards to merge in. Woudn't you know it- there was the town Tard van in front of me loaded with Tards. ....and...of course....he chickened out and stopped cold - just in time for me to hit him in the bumper.

Now the collision wasn't violent at all- under 5 mph. But it was enough to crack the van's plastic bumper. The tap must have felt like Flight 93 hitting the Earth for the tards. The whole van was rocking from exited tards.

They calmed down pretty quick until a town cop arrived- the lights got them all exited again.

It was a no-harm/no foul deal in the cop's eyes. But imagine my disappointment when the ******ed Superman failed to show.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                          • Aug 2002

Yep, straight to hell with you.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Bump for the tards thast couldn't find their dicks with both hands

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Why hasn't she updated it! Boooooooo

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                                • Jul 2002

Tard nearly kills old person

Last spring, we used to have senior citizens from the local retirement home volunteer at our school. Every Thursday morning the retirement home's shuttle bus would drop them all off. They stopped coming to volunteer because of this incident:

In case I haven't already made this clear: Tards get extremely attached to things, but it is very hard for them to express their emotional attachment appropriately. One Thursday morning, I am walking four of my 1st grade tards to the gym for "adapted P.E." One of them spots one of the grandmas getting off the bus. He freaks out, lets loose an ear-splitting scream, and charges her like a ****ing bull, knocking her to the ground, really, really hard.

I run over and pull him off of her. She is laying flat on her back on the pavement in front of the school, writhing in what is obviously excruciating pain. The office ultimately had to call an ambulance, and she was taken to the hospital with a broken collar bone and numerous broken vertebrae.

All from a tard trying to give her a hug.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍