Anthony Simmons is on the verge of resigning..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Anthony Simmons is on the verge of resigning..

damn it.. this pisses me off.. why would anyone in their right mind, so close to FA resign.. especially for less than expected.. GRRRR..

Seahawks | Simmons To Re-sign? - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    2:02 PT: Pete Prisco reports for SportsLine.com the Seattle Seahawks are reportedly close to re-signing LB Anthony Simmons before he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Simmons is asking for a deal that would average $4.6 million, while the Seahawks are offering $4.2. The two sides are expected to hammer away at negotiations, until a compromise can be reached

this guy was my favorite.. and 4.6 million average is so doable for use.. damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Not good.

Not that Cowart would come back but there looks to be one less LB on the market. Cowart is close too.
    Jets | Cowart Gets A New Deal? - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    8:15 PT: The Star Ledger reports the New York Jets have reached an agreement on a new contract with LB Sam Cowart. Terms of the contract were unavailable, but it is believed to be a five-year deal. "He's signed," a team official said. "Everything should be okay." Paul Healy, Cowart's agent, denied a deal had been reached, saying the two sides were still working and he was "optimistic." Apparently, the two sides worked a "whole new deal," not a restructured deal.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• TypicalBill
      • Sep 2002

now that simmons is out of it, Peterson of Indi would be the best fit for us.

Peterson's Stats

BZ's evaluation of FA Linebackers
      For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

The Bills aren't going to get everyone on there wish list. I have faith in TD that he will sign the right players and the Bills will have a top 10 defense next year to go along with there top 10 offense.

Comment

• Fatwhite02
          Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
          • Feb 2003

With Simmons signing I think Peterson will want about the same money.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i still have my fingers crossed.. he hasnt signed the deal yet!
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

I still like Colvin

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘