Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Here is what the Losman diehards.......

Originally posted by GFLuNEEDit
    The Bills ?
    Wake up.
    The Bills will be the last to say it .
    Point remains, as long as he's on our team, he's not a lost cause to the team...only to the fans who want him to fail
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

I don't think benching Losman helps. All it will achieve is breaking something that is beginning to crack.

All that playing Nall might do, is at the very best provide a false dawn. In his 5 seasons he has not demonstrated that he can be anything more than a backup and I am very scared that if he comes in, is average/ok, it will give the management an excuse not to take advantage of the QB option in the 2007 draft.

There will be starting potential available in all the rounds on Day1.

Will they be better than JP? Who knows. Will they beat JP out? Who knows.

If we play Craig Nall, we must draft a pocket passer, a LT and have Nall be a caretaker for as long as it takes our draft pick to be ready.

If we draft Troy Smith for example, he can sit behind JP as the OL comes together and hopefully gels. They have similar traits.

However do not fail to understand, Craig Nall will only ever be a short term band aid in an area where we need to consider surgery. And he is so immobile, if they can sack JP they'll have an absolute field day. If he is called as a starter, place your bets on how many quarters he lasts until knocked out for the season

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

The Packers had Nall on their roster and still drafted Aaron Rogers...they had other needs they could've addressed if they felt nall had a future. Instead they hoped to draft JP, and when we got him first, they went with Rogers
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
          Senior Zoner
          • Oct 2006

Point remains, as long as he's on our team, he's not a lost cause to the team...only to the fans who want him to fail
          So lets take a look at this bizzarre logic.....

By extention does this apply to the rest of the roster ?

If by virtue of the fact that Losman is still the QB it indicates that there MUST still be a good chance he will develope into a QB that can compete with the group of QBs I mentioned....then......

It should make sense to say that the O line still has hopes of getting up to snuff with the same cast of players they have now

or

The D line will start to get sacks from defensive ends other than Schobel,
          one of then will turn into a pass rusher

or

I am wrong when I say that McGahee lacks the speed they advertised him to have because as long as he is on the roster there is the hope that he might be fast next week.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
            Senior Zoner
            • Oct 2006

However do not fail to understand, Craig Nall will only ever be a short term band aid in an area where we need to consider surgery. And he is so immobile, if they can sack JP they'll have an absolute field day. If he is called as a starter, place your bets on how many quarters he lasts until knocked out for the season
            The Packers had Nall on their roster and still drafted Aaron Rogers...they had other needs they could've addressed if they felt nall had a future. Instead they hoped to draft JP, and when we got him first, they went with Rogers
            Excellent example of what I referered to in this post.

Let me say it again.....

It doesnt matter what Nall is or what he can do....

And a thinly disguised pat on the back for Losman because you claim they hoped to draft Losman instead is pathetic.

Tell me how much of what Brady or Manning or Palmer can do that Losman can also do. Tell me how close Losman is to competing with those QBs.

Don't give us this BS about Green Bay wanting to draft Losman....who cares
            and just how do you know that? Show me Green Bay saying that !

Who could possibly give a **** about a rumor that Green Bay wanted Losman. What relevance does it have in regard to how he plays ? It has none ! Just meaningless BS .

You tell me I was wrong.. that the Losman diehards dont engauge in comparing him to mediocre QBs to serve thier purpose of propping him up and right here in this same thread no more than a few minutes elapse and here it is

And it's none other than you doing it !

LMFAO !!!!!
            Last edited by GFLuNEEDit; 10-23-2006, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

To an extent, it does apply to the rest of the roster, yes...although in some cases, they've had a long time to prove themselves and have yet to do so. The O-line, for example, has to work as a unit, no matter who's playing on it. You could have All-Pros all across the line but unless they play as a unit, they're gonna suck.
              As far as sacks, I'm not a big fan of using stats, but since you brought it up, Schobel has 3, Denney has 3, and Kelsay has 4...so what was that you were saying?

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
                Senior Zoner
                • Oct 2006

As far as sacks, I'm not a big fan of using stats, but since you brought it up, Schobel has 3, Denney has 3, and Kelsay has 4...so what was that you were saying?
                Exactly why I keep saying that people like you are hopelessly gullible.

Some how you will find a way to convince yourself by rationalising the irrational... just like putting kelsay and denny on a par with schobel as a pass rusher.

You make my point for me.

It's not the reality that is important to people like you, it's belief. What you want to believe.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by GFLuNEEDit
                  Exactly why I keep saying that people like you are hopelessly gullible.

Some how you will find a way to convince yourself by rationalising the irrational... just like putting kelsay and denny on a par with schobel as a pass rusher.

You make my point for me.

It's not the reality that is important to people like you, it's belief. What you want to believe.
                  ahhh....so you resort to personal attacks...typical..I proved you wrong and that's your only defense

Comment

Working...
                  X