X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risin
    • Aug 2004

Glad DJ isn't jumping off JP's bandwagon

I still think the kid is gonna be a good QB.

On whether he will stick with Losman

Absolutely. Obviously when you believe in a guy, and we’ve talked about this a lot, it’s a question of when do you know? The answer for me is, just like any other player, you’ll know when you feel it. You will know it’s time. I believe in this guy and I believe that we’re going to struggle. We’ve been struggling lately and so has JP, but I think he’s going to be a good quarterback. We certainly have to push through and we’re going to stay with him and he’s going to make plays and we’ll come out on the other end as a football team. He took some shots, but clearly it’s not just JP. He’s the focus of it all. He has to get better, but we all have to improve.

Some of you flip-flop more than John Kerry.

Link: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4304
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Glad DJ isn't jumping off JP's bandwagon

Some of us are sick of the same bull**** excuses year after year.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

First, let me say that I think we should stick with Losman for the rest of the season before we decide if he's the QB of the future or not. That being said, a month ago I would have said I think JP can be a good QB. Now, I HOPE he can be a good QB, but with each game he's destroying my confidence that it will ever happen.

Now, onto this little bit of ignorance:
      Originally posted by Risin
      Some of you flip-flop more than John Kerry.
      We just watch JP completely regress over the last 3 games. At the beginning of the season, he showed some flashes that he might actually be getting it. Over the last 3 games, he's looked just as bad as he did last year. Admitting that a player isn't getting it done on the field is hardly flip-flopping.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Risin
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        Some of us are sick of the same bull**** excuses year after year.

So take it out on the quarterback?

Sounds like a shortcut to thinking.

Many reasons go into why JP and the team haven't played well.

Blaming it all on the QB is ******ed.

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

JP can and will be good we need to just calm down and let him play until we can get some OL help we won't do crap ever since the TD era they have not truely addressed the OL they have brought in other teams fodder instead of dishing out some dough for the really good OL guys, and as for Shelton I don't like him at FB
          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

So take it out on the quarterback?

Sounds like a shortcut to thinking.

Many reasons go into why JP and the team haven't played well.

Blaming it all on the QB is ******ed.
            what's ******ed is the fact that you think people are blaming it all on the QB. No one is saying that this team is losing solely because of Losman. But if you look at the way Losman telegraphs his passes, the way he holds onto the ball too long, the way he doesn't protect the ball, the way he tries to force throws- it's clear that he's making way too many mistakes on his own. And he's regressing because he wasn't making these mistakes (or at least not as many of them) in the first few games. That's where all the concern is coming from.

No one is blaming JP for the loss all on his own, but some of us are starting to wonder if this guy is good enough to lead this team, and with good reason.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Risin
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
              First, let me say that I think we should stick with Losman for the rest of the season before we decide if he's the QB of the future or not. That being said, a month ago I would have said I think JP can be a good QB. Now, I HOPE he can be a good QB, but with each game he's destroying my confidence that it will ever happen.

Now, onto this little bit of ignorance:

We just watch JP completely regress over the last 3 games. At the beginning of the season, he showed some flashes that he might actually be getting it. Over the last 3 games, he's looked just as bad as he did last year. Admitting that a player isn't getting it done on the field is hardly flip-flopping.
              Oh NO!!!!!

3 whole games!

The whole team has looked like piss the last 3 games.

Let's blame the QB, sounds like fun!

You know who the flip-floppers are. One week they think JP can do no wrong, next week they are throwing him under the bus.

JP has had moments that make me insane this year, he has also had moments where I thought wow, this kid can be good.

I'm willing to give him time, see what he's made of.

This will tell us a lot about his heart.

Comment

• Risin
                • Aug 2004

what's ******ed is the fact that you think people are blaming it all on the QB. No one is saying that this team is losing solely because of Losman. But if you look at the way Losman telegraphs his passes, the way he holds onto the ball too long, the way he doesn't protect the ball, the way he tries to force throws- it's clear that he's making way too many mistakes on his own. And he's regressing because he wasn't making these mistakes (or at least not as many of them) in the first few games. That's where all the concern is coming from.

No one is blaming JP for the loss all on his own, but some of us are starting to wonder if this guy is good enough to lead this team, and with good reason.

It's ok to wonder, I'm wondering myself.

To give up on him already is asinine.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

It's ok to wonder, I'm wondering myself.

To give up on him already is asinine.
                  yeah I still think we need to give him the rest of the season. It's not like we're going to make the playoffs at this point anyway so we have nothing to lose.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Risin
                    • Aug 2004

yeah I still think we need to give him the rest of the season. It's not like we're going to make the playoffs at this point anyway so we have nothing to lose.

Exactly my point.

I've been reading your posts today, and I agree 100 percent with you.

It's other irrational people, I'm having trouble understanding.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

I don't think there's more than a select few people that aren't hoping the damn lightbulb will eventually come on for JP. Hell, I'd bet even those posters root for the guy when he's on the field.

I'm just getting damn tired of the roller coaster ride with him.

Is this kid ever going to 'get it'??
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Risin
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
                        I don't think there's more than a select few people that aren't hoping the damn lightbulb will eventually come on for JP. Hell, I'd bet even those posters root for the guy when he's on the field.

Is this kid ever going to 'get it'??

I don't know if he ever will.

It doesn't look like great odds at this point, but we have no choice but to hope.

I'm giving him the whole season.

He's been dealt a bad hand by this team, his surrounding cast (outside of Willis and Lee) is dreadful.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
                          Senior Zoner
                          • Oct 2006

Dont bother taking off the seat belt.

Comment

• Elminster
                            #1 Kelsay Fan
                            • Oct 2006

Some rollercoasters are longer than others, and I'm glad DJ has the confidence and sense to ride this one for 9 more games. But we certainly need to see some life out this TEAM. I can count the number of individuals who play with passion on one hand....and there're 53 guys on the roster. That just makes me sad...
                            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

It's the same bull**** excuses for the QB. It goes all the way back to Rob Johnson, then Drew Bledsoe, now JP. I'm sick and tired of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X