Ralph is A-N-G-R-Y!!!!!!!! VERY ANGRY!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Ralph is A-N-G-R-Y!!!!!!!! VERY ANGRY!!!!!!

He's discouraged, not angry...there's a difference.

SAB was angry yesterday...Note the difference in his and Ralph's comments
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by LEFTY
      If RW doesnt open his mouth when FA and the draft start, then his comments now mean nothing..
      Ralph is the owner. He's a fan like you and I but his job is to pay the bills. He lets the GM evaluate/draft the players and the Coach get them ready for game day. What do you want? An owner like Jerry Jones meddling and undermining his staff?

Comment

• Richard Gozinya
        • Jul 2006

I'm not shedding tears for a billionaire that's dissatisfied with his toy. I give Wilson credit for keeping the team there and staying emotionally involved in it, but the people that religiously cough up a huge chunk of their discretionary income to watch a crappy product are the ones that I care about.

They deserve better.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Richard Gozinya
          I'm not shedding tears for a billionaire that's dissatisfied with his toy. I give Wilson credit for keeping the team there and staying emotionally involved in it, but the people that religiously cough up a huge chunk of their discretionary income to watch a crappy product are the ones that I care about.

They deserve better.
          Then you agree with Ralph...

Wilson said he was ready for a rebuilding year, but not to be embarrassed. Not many owners would have the courage to say it, but he did.??His players let him down. They let their city down.??"Yeah (I knew we'd be rebuilding), but it's still hard to take the money from the fans to see this kind of exhibition, and the players really ought to realize that, too," he said. "These fans work hard and go through all of these natural disasters, and dig down and spend their last few dollars and come out and see us play. The players should realize that. They should play hard and not do dumb things."
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
            http://boards.buffalobills.com/forum...d/1344943.aspx

"I'm just very discouraged," said Wilson, whose team lost its third consecutive game to fall to 2-5 heading into its bye week. "When we were 2-2, I felt we were on the way up a bit. The Bears game out there, we were overpowered, and since then ...."

Wilson collected his thoughts and continued.??"The Detroit game, I was extremely disappointed, and today, too. We do a lot of dumb things. Not that we have the greatest talent, but we have better talent than the dumb things we do."

All of these silly, undisciplined actions were discouraging to Wilson, and what really angered him was the general lackluster effort put forth by his team, inexcusable in his eyes, considering the circumstances.

Wilson said he was ready for a rebuilding year, but not to be embarrassed. Not many owners would have the courage to say it, but he did.??His players let him down. They let their city down.??"Yeah (I knew we'd be rebuilding), but it's still hard to take the money from the fans to see this kind of exhibition, and the players really ought to realize that, too," he said. "These fans work hard and go through all of these natural disasters, and dig down and spend their last few dollars and come out and see us play. The players should realize that. They should play hard and not do dumb things."

This hasn't been a good fall for Wilson, dealing with a bad back and now another bad football team.

"What really upsets me the most: Before Marv and Dick came in, we regressed so badly," Wilson said. "We let players go. We let Pat Williams go. We let Ruben Brown go. There seemed to be too many personalities involved. People say, 'Hey, forget it, Ralph. Look forward. Be optimistic.' But I can't help but look back and say that at my age, I threw five years away."
            That's nice and all, but he brought some of this on himself and the fans by hiring Marv & Dickey. It's fine to complain about the last regime, but the constant blaming of the TD regime for the problems that Dickey & Marv have caused gets old. Bring in a real GM and a real HC and watch this team takeoff!

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

At his age he should be happy to remember 5 years ago..

Releasing Pat was a mistake.. If im not mistaking was Ruben Brown Mr. False Start??
              Ruben didn't take as many penalties as was advertised..he took his fair share, but Jennings was the one who got the most penalties on the line back then.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                Really?
                Well I love Marv Levy as much as anyone here.. But what has he done so far that makes you qualify him as doing a good job SO FAR?

We're 2-5 at the bye.. Our QB play is God awful, neither side of the line is any better than last year, and Sunday for the first time, the team came out and looked like they didnt care; playing with NO heart.

Sounds a lot to me like last year.
                I have yet to see you post a positive post on anyone in the past few weeks.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
                  I have yet to see you post a positive post on anyone in the past few weeks.
                  I've agreed with PLENTY of posts, just not feeble attempts to paint a postive picture on a team that looks more gloomy each and every week.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Maybe Ralph should kick JP in the nuts and tell him to smarten up.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

If RW doesnt open his mouth when FA and the draft start, then his comments now mean nothing..
                      I know Ruben was a salary cap casualty but to replace brown with Villirial was just plain masecistic.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Ralph is the man, he has made some questionable decisions over the past 5-7 years. But thats okay. He has kept the team in Buffalo, and he is a gentleman. You cant harp on a guy, for apologizing for a bad product. Ralph loves the Bills just as much as us.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

Of course Ralph is gonna say he's upset....But really, why should he be? He has AFL titles, AFC titles...the only one that eludes him is the NFL title. The stadium sells out, he gets money to line his pockets....and that hasn't changed.

How disappointed was he just last year with the TD regime? NONE, ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH. But now all of a sudden he's wasted five years? If you buy that, I got some nice, scenic, expensive property on koons and sycamore to sell to you.

Each year for this decade we've listened to false promises, false hopes, and a turd put in a nice shiny box. It's getting sickening to look at this team and think no differently of it than last year and the previous regime.

To me, and others I'm sure, it looks like Ralphy just brought in Marv to keep fans interested and sell tickets. Because the product on the field sure as hell looks no different. A heartless, gutless, lifeless team with a coaching staff who STILL calls wack plays at the wrong times.

AND WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU NEED TO CALL A TIMEOUT IN ORDER TO FIGURE OUT YOU NEED TO PUNT ON 4TH AND LONG? ugh.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

Marv is here to put some intelligence and positive energy back into the organization. He's here for a few years just in the hopes that he will rub off on some of the other guys in the organization. Modrak will likely end up as our GM. Jauron may not be a bad candidate for director of football operations, leaving Bobby April as our HC. Hmmmmm.....

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Ralph could give a **** about money. He is gonna die soon anyways.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                                Peterman Sucks!
                                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by andyxc71
                                Marv is here to put some intelligence and positive energy back into the organization. He's here for a few years just in the hopes that he will rub off on some of the other guys in the organization. Modrak will likely end up as our GM. Jauron may not be a bad candidate for director of football operations, leaving Bobby April as our HC. Hmmmmm.....

Bobby April? The guy who couldn't tell the punt unit to get out on the field last week quick enough? The guy who called a fake field goal shuffle pass to Jason Peters? The guy who called an onside pooch kick that could be fair caught? Or how about the guy who called a punter sneak on 4th and short?

4 games out of 7 this year we've seen absolutely ******ed calls done by our special teams units. What do they have in common, they all have hurt us.

No thanks, I've seen enough of the shenanigans week after week.

Comment

Working...
                                X