• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

So, about the bye week..

Will you be watching any games, and if so, which ones?

I'll catch every game they show on local tv, because I really love watching football, and because I won't spend money at a bar if the Bills aren't playing.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: So, about the bye week..

I might catch some of the end of the Broncos-Indy game...depending on how late I get back from the Jills' fashion show...and I'll catch the two night games
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

You're going to a fashion show?

j/k I know, I know, it's for the Jills.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I've got work to do around the house, so I'll put on the Sunday Ticket and just flip to whichever game's the most interesting.

My dad will be here helping- he's originally from Philly and still kinda follows the Eagles, so we'll probably end up mostly following that game.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

and that's the only reason
          Otheriwse, there's no way I'd be caught dead at something like that
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Why do you have to go the Jills fashion show, Phil? Anyways, I'l be watching whoever GB plays on Sunday Tick.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

viewer thread - http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=111926

At 1:00, I'll mainly watch the Giants game, and occaisionally switch over to Philly.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                Why do you have to go the Jills fashion show, Phil? .
                taking pictures for my site and the Jills

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                  Why do you have to go the Jills fashion show, Phil? Anyways, I'l be watching whoever GB plays on Sunday Tick.
                  I don't know if I can suffer through 3 hours of Favre destroying his legacy 2 weeks in a row. I'll probably just Tivo the Quick Cuts of that game so I know what to expect next week when they come to Buffalo.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Looks like Chicago will be 8-0 this week.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                      and that's the only reason
                      Otheriwse, there's no way I'd be caught dead at something like that
                      don't the Jills find it a little creepy that you're constantly at their events and taking pictures?

Seriously, no offense intended- I'm not trying to make another played-out stalker joke here- I mean this as a legit question. I'm just saying that a lot of girls would be concerned about a guy constantly being around them and photographing them, even if it was at a public event. Attractive women like NFL cheerleaders are frequently the target of stalkers- even though I know you're not like that at all, it seems entirely possible that they could get the wrong idea.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

No...they welcome the positive publicity and attention...and they obviously seem to know me better than most people on here do.
                        I'm given a VIP pass to go to the major events and the smaller events like this one...I'm usually asked to be there by Stephanie or one of the Jills.

One girl who just re-joined the squad this year after a year off knew who I was at tryouts...and we had never met...my good reputation with these ladies precedes me

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

No...they welcome the positive publicity and attention...and they obviously seem to know me better than most people on here do.
                          I'm given a VIP pass to go to the major events and the smaller events like this one...I'm usually asked to be there by Stephanie or one of the Jills.

One girl who just re-joined the squad this year after a year off knew who I was at tryouts...and we had never met...my good reputation with these ladies precedes me
                          gotcha
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

The others prolly told her that the six foot guy with the camera is Phil. There's your reputation.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

back on topic... Go Jets!...Go Vikings!

Comment

Working...
                              X