Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Challenge #6: GAME OVER

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by northernbillfan
    AWM does have a valid point tho. If DD was not posting, to put a post between posts, to enable the team to post, where is the violation?
    It adds to the post count. A clear rule violation in my book.

clumping platelets
    Dozer & BillC posted consecutively from the same IP. Dozer's post in the challenge thread allowed for a continuation of the thread because of the 2 posts in between requirement.

BillC is one of his alter ego's. However, since BillC was playing the game, Dozer is considered an alter ego and subsequent use of alter ego's for any purpose was strictly forbidden in the rules.

Now go vote and quit whining!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I was on till 3 am to show my teammates I'm for real and this happens? :madshake: :xplode:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Maybe it was Dazydog and they where using the same computer...I guess slick Willy gets caught with his pants down again....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Bill C did say he has two computers!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    But, Dozer never posted to add a 2nd person. I posted "good morning", EE posted "hello", then dozer posted ".", and Bill C posted, if anything it was added to the post count, but could have been deleted, and not affected the order in which we posted.

What is done is done, so he have to live with it.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Yea I even had a dream that I screwed up the challenge!!!! Im takin this way to seriously lol

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This is a game y'all....damn, if we were on an island for real it would resemble something out of The Lord of the Flies....

Expert on Experts SoCalBillsFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by gunzlingr
    But, Dozer never posted to add a 2nd person. I posted "good morning", EE posted "hello", then dozer posted ".", and Bill C posted, if anything it was added to the post count, but could have been deleted, and not affected the order in which we posted.

What is done is done, so he have to live with it.
    the same person is not allowed to use two user names to help his name. Dozer and billC both posted in the thread, and were controlled by the same person. that was a clear violation of the rules log stated, and the penalty is disqualification.

It doesn't matter that dozer and bill C posted back to back. what matters is that one individual used two user names to help his team.

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Geez, you guys a bunch of lawyers?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Maybe Bill hacked him? I know Dozer real well and it sounds a little weird thats all......

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Clump is finpawpaw? I honestly didn't know.

And let me get this straight. Dozer is BillC. Dozer has two computers. Dozer was sitting next to his two computers last night and posting double the amount others could post because he was using an alias. Sexy *****es are *****ing about the ruling they lost the challenge.

I'm a little lost here. What exactly are they *****ing about?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Typ0
    Clump is finpawpaw? I honestly didn't know.

And let me get this straight. Dozer is BillC. Dozer has two computers. Dozer was sitting next to his two computers last night and posting double the amount others could post because he was using an alias. Sexy *****es are *****ing about the ruling they lost the challenge.

I'm a little lost here. What exactly are they *****ing about?
    Come on, double the posts? He couldn't post any faster than the rest of us posted. We aren't *****ing, it was a :angry: up. Case closed, voting done, give it a rest.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I second that this dude always thinks where *****ing when were not!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    gunz is an intelligent man.

Registered User Jack In Syracuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    After going back through the rules, and the issues brought up here, I believe the reason it was ended wasn't because of the "2 posts needed" between teammates, but that it was a matter of "post count padding".

Here's the rules I think was violated:
    ---------------
    2. Your job is to post to that thread and have the most posts in your thread when the contest ends at 12 midnight Friday Night.

3. There's just one catch. In between your posts, there must be at least two of your teammates posts. For example, if gunzlingr posts, he must wait for two of his teammates to post before he can post again in that thread.

IMPORTANT: You MAY NOT log in as anyone other than yourself to accomplish this task (ex. player #1 may not log in as player #6 and post for them).
    ----------------

First, it's the most posts done in the 24 hour period. So if Typ0 had went and created user Typ1, Typ2, Typ3, he could have four windows open on the post thread and keep switching between the users to build his teams post total.
    Second, this contest was between the two teams. So in Rule #3, it should be only your teammates posting in those threads, not people outside the two teams. Since Dozer is not a member of the teams, that is an outside poster padding the post count. See my example above about Typ0, this may help explain it.

Any questions, or can Log verify/deny my theory?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I beg your pardon gunz but with two computers you can double your output. Each time you load a page you need to wait for the page load. With two computers you can double the page loads. This doesn't even take into consideration that Dozer did not have to wait for the two post between rule so he could just sit there and post post post. So I would have to say the opposite of Shelby, you are an idiot.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Thank you jack you said it better than I did. The only thing is you can only log into the site with the amount of users as you have browsers installed. Because of the sessions you cannot log into the site as multiple users at once with the same browser. But IE and Netscape use independant session cookies so if you have both of those applications I believe you would be able to log in twice. I have not tested this though.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Will you please stop running that mouth of yours????

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    You won,congrats just take the win and just drop it and save your energy for the next challenge