• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: Week 13 Peanut Gallery

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
    Jersey will clinch a Wildcard and the # 3 seed with a win this week and Oklahoma will clinch their division with a win and a Easton loss this week
    I hate this sentence.... two times.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      can i eek out a spot?
      yes you can the easiest way for you to get in is win your last 3 games

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

GO EB!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need you to get by Easton in the standings.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DrForbes
          What happened to the whackers, they were such a power house to start the season.
          Bulger ran out of games, I guess. With Brunell in there, it's a totally different story.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Remember when I had Phil Rivers..... uhg
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BillsFever21
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Thank you.

And thank you also, Mikey, for McNabb. Nothing like picking up McNabb AND Rivers up in the same FA draft. Throw in the Javon Walker pick up that was one hell of a draft. Plus a few other lower named guys with some potential. Had to be one of the best drafts.

By getting Rivers, McNabb and Walker, now I have 3 great WR's and 2 great QB's. Can you say TRADE BAIT? I already picked up a couple extra 5th round picks in the rookie draft for dumping guys like John Wade and Mark Brunell who served no purpose past this season for my team.

My plan worked to perfection. My motive from the start was to grab all 3 of them in the same rounds I selected them. Great deals for all 3. Then the plan was to hope for Rivers and Walker to have great seasons and then I could trade a QB and a top WR for high draft picks or players that fit my needs. It was a masterful plan that worked to perfection.

I figure I will have at least 4 picks in the first 2 rounds and 9 through the first 5 rounds. If I can have a good draft with this I could possibly rebuild the rest of my team. Watch out for the Pimps in a year or two. I'm young and soon to be lethal. I only have about 3 players right now 30+ years of age.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                What were you thinking?

Comment

Working...
                X