Thread: Week 13 Peanut Gallery

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 770 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Week 13 Peanut Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Remember when I had Phil Rivers..... uhg
    Thank you.

And thank you also, Mikey, for McNabb. Nothing like picking up McNabb AND Rivers up in the same FA draft. Throw in the Javon Walker pick up that was one hell of a draft. Plus a few other lower named guys with some potential. Had to be one of the best drafts.

By getting Rivers, McNabb and Walker, now I have 3 great WR's and 2 great QB's. Can you say TRADE BAIT? I already picked up a couple extra 5th round picks in the rookie draft for dumping guys like John Wade and Mark Brunell who served no purpose past this season for my team.

My plan worked to perfection. My motive from the start was to grab all 3 of them in the same rounds I selected them. Great deals for all 3. Then the plan was to hope for Rivers and Walker to have great seasons and then I could trade a QB and a top WR for high draft picks or players that fit my needs. It was a masterful plan that worked to perfection.

I figure I will have at least 4 picks in the first 2 rounds and 9 through the first 5 rounds. If I can have a good draft with this I could possibly rebuild the rest of my team. Watch out for the Pimps in a year or two. I'm young and soon to be lethal. I only have about 3 players right now 30+ years of age.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Week 13 Peanut Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Remember when I had Phil Rivers..... uhg
    What were you thinking?