best line of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

best line of the day

Opening drive of the 4th quarter... Losman approaches center... dick enberg lays the best line I have ever heard on him....

"losman aproaced teh line... losman has been perfect today handing off"

I about fell on the floor laughing.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: best line of the day

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by keithtr
      Opening drive of the 4th quarter... Losman approaches center... dick enberg lays the best line I have ever heard on him....

"losman aproaced teh line... losman has been perfect today handing off"

I about fell on the floor laughing.
      That was pretty funny. It's not good when a team is so pathetic you get so used to it and it actually becomes funny.

Thank you so much Jauron for what you have done and that great gameplan today on offense. Even Enberg was lauging about doing nothing but 3 runs for 5 yards or so and then punt. Not to mention the multiple draw plays on 3rd down. They really had the Colts guessing.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
        Senior Zoner
        • Oct 2006

lol

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BillsFever21
          That was pretty funny. It's not good when a team is so pathetic you get so used to it and it actually becomes funny.

Thank you so much Jauron for what you have done and that great gameplan today on offense. Even Enberg was lauging about doing nothing but 3 runs for 5 yards or so and then punt. Not to mention the multiple draw plays on 3rd down. They really had the Colts guessing.
          No crap! I was laughing my ass off the whole game. I watched it with my father, and he was getting pissed off because I wouldnt stop laughing.

Comment

Working...
          X