hmmm...maybe it is Ralph's fault after all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

hmmm...maybe it is Ralph's fault after all.

San Diego and Indy sure do look good with former Bills Front Office personnel running the show.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: hmmm...maybe it is Ralph's fault after all.

Of course Ralph is part of the problem...he always has been. Trust me, this is a group effort and he is part of the group.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
      San Diego and Indy sure do look good with former Bills Front Office personnel running the show.
      so if one of your subordinates got into a fight with another subordinate who you trusted more (and the fight happened to be about your daughter)..you'd keep the guy who insulted your daughter...one of your vice-presidents?
      Does it suck that he had to dump Polian? Hell Yeah...but did you really expect him to put his hobby (the Bills aren't his only business and he hardly gets rich off of them) ahead of his family?
      As far as San Diego, he bolted because he had no loyalty to the organization...only to Butler who screwed us over.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Nighthawk
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        so if one of your subordinates got into a fight with another subordinate who you trusted more (and the fight happened to be about your daughter)..you'd keep the guy who insulted your daughter...one of your vice-presidents?
        Does it suck that he had to dump Polian? Hell Yeah...but did you really expect him to put his hobby (the Bills aren't his only business and he hardly gets rich off of them) ahead of his family?
        As far as San Diego, he bolted because he had no loyalty to the organization...only to Butler who screwed us over.
        Phil...do you like everything the Bills do? Geesh...

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            Phil...do you like everything the Bills do? Geesh...
            read a few more of my posts...cause if you base that statement on a handful of posts, then you're way offbase...cause there are plenty of moves I haven't agreed with...but hoped I was wrong
            Royal and Bowen are 2 moves that come to mind right off the top of my head
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Polian could call my daughter a pig in a dress for all I care....just draft another Jim Kelly & Thurman Thomas

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                Polian could call my daughter a pig in a dress for all I care....just draft another Jim Kelly & Thurman Thomas
                Great post!

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                  well, that's you...not everyone views things the same way.
                  Myself, I think something should've been worked out..but I can understand his reasons
                  Besides, hindsight is 20-20

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

well, that's you...not everyone views things the same way.
                    Myself, I think something should've been worked out..but I can understand his reasons
                    Besides, hindsight is 20-20
                    Have you ever met his daughter? She isn't the most pleasant person. No Bills fan would or should hope she gets her hands on this franchise because she will sell out Bills fans quicker than you could say...WAIT!

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      Have you ever met his daughter? She isn't the most pleasant person. No Bills fan would or should hope she gets her hands on this franchise because she will sell out Bills fans quicker than you could say...WAIT!
                      No, I haven't...but just because you or I wouldn't be able to stand her doesn't mean Ralph wouldn't defend her...blood is thicker than water and all that
                      Besides, last I knew, she doesn't want the team

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

No, I haven't...but just because you or I wouldn't be able to stand her doesn't mean Ralph wouldn't defend her...blood is thicker than water and all that
                        Besides, last I knew, she doesn't want the team
                        True and your last sentence is correct...she is not a friend of Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                        X