Ever just wish you could root for someone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Ever just wish you could root for someone else?

i am so sick and tired of watching the bills suck.

i wish i wasnt such a dedicated fan that i put up with this awful product the bills have been putting out for years..

it would be so nice to be a chargers fan and pull for rivers.. or seattle fan or a denver fan.

just to watch some compitent winning football would be a nice change..

but i digress.. unfortunately, i just cant imaging really pulling for another team ever.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ever just wish you could root for someone else?

No.

It's going to make it that much sweeter when the Bills finally win a Super Bowl.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i dont know that any of us will be alive when that happens.. but your right.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Next year playoffs.*
        2 years Super Bowl.*

*As long as JP is not the QB.

Comment

• Inetpub
          i'm a tool
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          Next year playoffs.*
          2 years Super Bowl.*

*As long as JP is not the QB.
          Ive lived through the Collins days. The RJ days. The JP Losman days have to be THE WORST in BUFFALO HISTORY! I've NEVER seen a QB that is good only because he doesnt Fumble. NO QB in history has been given the honor of saying "100 yards is a good game"!

83 yards! 1/3rd of his games with less than 100 yards throwing! Less than 1 TD per game average! If it werent for all that garbage time yardage he got earlier in the year, the guy would be less than 1000 yards after 9 games!

Officially the WORST TIME IN BUFFALO BILLS HISTORY! I hope Ralph realizes this. Sooner rather than later!
          That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

I emjpy rooting for and watching the Saints play GEAUX SAINTS !!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

i wish i wasnt such a dedicated fan that i put up with this awful product the bills have been putting out for years..

it would be so nice to be a chargers fan and pull for rivers.. or seattle fan or a denver fan.

but i digress.. unfortunately, i just cant imaging really pulling for another team ever.
              I hear ya man. The only thing I do now to help not get pissed is not watch the games live anymore. It is just too painful after all these years. I probably won't watch another live Bills game until the FO is flushed, because IMO that's the only way the Bills will get better.

It does suck though not being able to switch teams...but once a Bill fan always a Bill fan. It's like it gets encoded onto your DNA. You don't have a choice.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Understand completley.

While I will never be a "fan" of another team. Ive followed the Saints because of my families ties to the area for years. So them having a good season so far helps.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                  Defies all logic
                  • Oct 2006

I cant say I do. I've always taken pride in being the small market, underdog team. Being a Bills fan is very similar to the story of David and Goliath.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                    No.

It's going to make it that much sweeter when the Bills finally win a Super Bowl.
                    That too.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                      • Mar 2005

I already root for someome else

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Inetpub
                        Ive lived through the Collins days. The RJ days. The JP Losman days have to be THE WORST in BUFFALO HISTORY! I've NEVER seen a QB that is good only because he doesnt Fumble. NO QB in history has been given the honor of saying "100 yards is a good game"!

83 yards! 1/3rd of his games with less than 100 yards throwing! Less than 1 TD per game average! If it werent for all that garbage time yardage he got earlier in the year, the guy would be less than 1000 yards after 9 games!

Officially the WORST TIME IN BUFFALO BILLS HISTORY! I hope Ralph realizes this. Sooner rather than later!

it's Just Pathetic.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                          • Sep 2003

I almost fully enjoyed the game yesterday, but overall a good game against a formidable opponent.

Look, the Bills defense is getting better and that is from this draft, lets hope that Marv addresses the offensive line next!

BUFFALO
                          LT LG C RG RT
                          Peters UDFA Gandy 3Rd Fowler 3Rd Villarrial 5rd Pennington 7RD

Offense
                          Bottom line is we need a RG and RT, additionally, we need a tall target receiver.

Defense
                          Resign Fletcher and Clements (we need him on this defense) Depth at LB.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

I cant wait for the year to come when the only two focuses of the board by week seven WONT be.

1) How bad does our QB blow
                            2) Who are we drafting next year.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

I always get this feeling when I'm watching the late game or a night game when the Bills aren't playing, and I see teams actually moving the ball down the field. When it's 3rd and 1 and I feel like the D MIGHT actually be able to shut it down...

When I watch the Bills and it's 3rd and 8 from the 25, instead of thinking "ok let's go for the first down", I think "Oh please just don't take a sack"

That's the kind of crap that makes me want to root for a competent team. But I just can't- I've been rooting for the Bills for too long and I'll keep rooting for them unless they leave Buffalo.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X