X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evol4276
    • Oct 2005

Did anyone ever notice

When someone on this team does something good, their performance is ALWAYS overlooked by everyone else and never talked about much? Case and point: Last Week Chad Johnson has an 11-reception 260-yard game with 2 td's, yet their team loses. This was all you heard about last week was "Ocho Cinco" this and "Ocho Cinco" that. Don't get me wrng I love Chad Johnson. But here's my point. Lee Evans, who obviously is less of an icon that CJ, has a better 265-yard 2 td day, AND the team WINS THE GAME, and he barely has any notice. I'm kinda pissed this today because of this.. anyone know this feeling?
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Did anyone ever notice

All the time. All the time.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• jimmifli
      • Nov 2006

It's not about winning and losing. It's about Buffalo ,and the fact that Evans is a classy guy who doesn't do situps in his front yard or spend hours preparing TD dances.

If he did it in a blizzard everybody would talk about.

Comment

• evol4276
        • Oct 2005

I just watched FNIA today and nearly vomitied when he had the ho-hum Chris Collinsworth input on it. Basically it was "Oh and the Bills' reciever Lee Evans set a team record. Now on to Tom Brady"

Comment

• evol4276
          • Oct 2005

I understand that.. it just gets annoying when good players and great performances go unnoticed like that

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

All the time....

Originally posted by evol4276
            .... it just gets annoying when good players and great performances go unnoticed like that
            Agreed!
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
              • Aug 2005

It is bull****, but until the Bills start winning more games they wont get that type of respect.
              SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X