• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

LMAO JP improves and does what is asked and you still *****

Typical. Great passes, better leadership, leads the team for a winning score with seconds left when the game was completely in his hands.

And we still have buttclowns hating on him. bottom line there are some here that aren't bills fans. Whomever gets pissed at that comment can just get pissed. When you root AGAINST your QB and hope he does bad just so you can say 'I told you so' or to keep **** stired up, you are not a true fan of that team.
  • Buckets
    • Jun 2003

Re: LMAO JP improves and does what is asked and you still *****

Originally posted by ICE74129
    Typical. Great passes, better leadership, leads the team for a winning score with seconds left when the game was completely in his hands.

And we still have buttclowns hating on him. bottom line there are some here that aren't bills fans. Whomever gets pissed at that comment can just get pissed. When you root AGAINST your QB and hope he does bad just so you can say 'I told you so' or to keep **** stired up, you are not a true fan of that team.
    Did any of the "buttclowns" watch Payton Manning last night throwing ints and skipping passes? He must be a failure according to their expactations.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Buckets
      Did any of the "buttclowns" watch Payton Manning last night throwing ints and skipping passes? He must be a failure according to their expactations.
      Nah he is a hero. Look its like I said we have some guys on here that are hell bent that no matter what JP does he isnt the guy and they are going to rag him and want him gone. Those are not Bills fans. You don't root against your QB like that and you don't go out of your way to try and find things wrong with him.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Ice... You have to understand... there are several thousand members of the BZ forums. On any given day a few hundred might be active in the Bills forum. Of those few hundred.. a handful may be negative nancies.

This is something that you should understand by now, and not need to post a new thread about. Of the thousands who read these boards every monday... a few nancies are not speaking for the majority.

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

GO BILLS!!!!
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
            Senior Zoner
            • Oct 2006

And we still have buttclowns hating on him. bottom line there are some here that aren't bills fans. Whomever gets pissed at that comment can just get pissed. When you root AGAINST your QB and hope he does bad just so you can say 'I told you so' or to keep **** stired up, you are not a true fan ofthat team.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

No one's *****ing.

All I've heard is that people should relax, since it was only the Texans. No one said JP didn't have a great game.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                • Apr 2003

another big thing everyone has to understand most people are total sheep espn decided it was gonna make JP look bad from day 1 on sportscenter. some of these people have been permanently brainwashed becuz of it. since they made fun of JP it has to be true forever.

i for one have known u give the kid time he will deliver yesterday was first time maybe ever for JP that line gave him time on most of the plays was he perfect nope but so be its nice to see what he is capable of.

i for one cant wait to see what he can do with a healtht willis and a real oline next year after marv goes and grabs 2 or 3 more o lineman

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by GFLuNEEDit
                  Why can't you reply in your own stupid thread? Oh yeah , you got OWNED
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan

Why can't you reply in your own stupid thread? Oh yeah , you got OWNED
                    LOL

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

"It was an all go route where we had four verticals going up the seam," said Price. "And J.P. in the huddle before the play said, 'I'm not throwing the freaking check down this time. I've got to take a shot in the end zone so guys get open.' I was running the route and the guy covering the slot backed up and sat down and I wrapped around behind him and J.P. threw a great ball and I did a good job of getting my feet down."
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• Romes
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        'I'm not throwing the freaking check down this time. I've got to take a shot in the end zone so guys get open.'

Look guys I think I've found a leader!
                        Originally posted by paladin warrior
                        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Luisito23

GO BILLS!!!!
                          That's how we feel about the freaking Bills bashers.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
                            Look guys I think I've found a leader!
                            Pat Moran has better sources when he reads into what goes on in the sidelines.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                              Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                              • Jul 2002

I think people want to see consistency, not just exemplary play in one game.

God give me style and give me grace
                              God put a smile upon my face

Comment

Working...
                              X