Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Bills mock draft V 1.0!!!

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

2007 Bills mock draft V 1.0!!!

Its never too early.

1) 9-16 range, Quentin Moses, other possibilities are Marshawn Lynch, Dwayne Jarrett, Ted Ginn Jr., maybe Mike Hart (dreaming)
    2) Michael Bush, other possibilities Zach Miller if he drops, Robert Meachem if he drops, Brian Leonhard as a Mike Alstott type
    3) Paul Williams- WR, other possibilities are Baraka Atkins, Aaron Sears if he drops, Steve Smith
    4) Tim Duckworth
    5-7) more OL, DL and Garrett Wolfe

!?!?!?!?!?
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 2007 Bills mock draft V 1.0!!!

your one of the more knowledgable guys about the draft but this is completely screwed

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BILLSROCK1212
    your one of the more knowledgable guys in about the draft but this is completely screwed
    Your WAY off base!

I listed some juniors, yes.

I think when all is said and done 9-16 is about where we are.

I watch draft sites all the time and Im not off on where these guys will likely go at this point.

Please provide specifics as to why your questioning me.

!?!?!?!?!?
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jp-era
    Its never too early.

1) 9-16 range, Quentin Moses, other possibilities are Marshawn Lynch, Dwayne Jarrett, Ted Ginn Jr., maybe Mike Hart (dreaming)
    2) Michael Bush, other possibilities Zach Miller if he drops, Robert Meachem if he drops, Brian Leonhard as a Mike Alstott type
    3) Paul Williams- WR, other possibilities are Baraka Atkins, Aaron Sears if he drops, Steve Smith
    4) Tim Duckworth
    marshawn Lynch and Mike hart are not needs and Hart most likely wont enter the draft cas i am pretty sure he is a junior, Michael Bush wud really have to slip to be drafted in the 2nd round hell be a late 1st rounder..... Paul Williams we cud wait on and Rober Meachem wud be an idiot to enter the draft

I apologize cas i did critisize you a little too much maybe i just didnt understand u well overall i can agree with you for the most part except we should draft d and o line earlier

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BILLSROCK1212
    marshawn Lynch and Mike hart are not needs and Hart most likely wont enter the draft cas i am pretty sure he is a junior, Michael Bush wud really have to slip to be drafted in the 2nd round hell be a late 1st rounder..... Paul Williams we cud wait on and Rober Meachem wud be an idiot to enter the draft

I apologize cas i did critisize you a little too much maybe i just didnt understand u well overall i can agree with you for the most part except we should draft d and o line earlier
    No big deal but for the record, I firmly believe we dont have our franchise RB yet. I use sites like condraft and footballsfuture. Both support my statements. Bush has dropped due to the season ending injury. Since it wasnt a knee injury, I think he will recover nicely. Paul Williams is rated #84 by condraft and his stock is rising. I think he could go 3rd round, we will have to wait and see. Its early still

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 621 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'd be thrilled with Dwayne Jarrett.

!?!?!?!?!?
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No big deal but for the record, I firmly believe we dont have our franchise RB yet. I use sites like condraft and footballsfuture. Both support my statements. Bush has dropped due to the season ending injury. Since it wasnt a knee injury, I think he will recover nicely. Paul Williams is rated #84 by condraft and his stock is rising. I think he could go 3rd round, we will have to wait and see. Its early still
    after thinking about it for a little i think we should sign Michael Turner or draft Michael Bush those are the two RBs that I would like to see in the backfield on opening day

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by draz54
    I'd be thrilled with Dwayne Jarrett.
    I really like him too. Overall, id like an offensive playmaker in the 1st the most. I want OL dont get me wrong, but Id rather get it in FA and later in the draft. The early to mid 1st is meant for LT's and we dont need one.

Lynch, Peterson, Ginn Jr., Jarrett, any of those guys helps us day one.

On the RB's, I want to see the 40 times. Im not sure whos the fastest guys. I really want speed and I wouldnt mind giving up some size. Thurman was great for us and wasnt the biggest.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Nor the fastest.

I'd love to trade up for Calvin Johnson.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Nor the fastest.

I wouldnt normally agree with a move up, but I firmly believe that adding a stud playmaker like Johnson makes us a potent playoff type team. Id do it, Johnson may be the best WR prospect in the past 5 years! Hes that good!

How about our 1st and Willis to the Texans, Lions, or Oakland. All could use McGahee. However, all may stay where they are since they need a QB. Arizona is a prime trade partner, but they dont need a RB.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I wouldnt normally agree with a move up, but I firmly believe that adding a stud playmaker like Johnson makes us a potent playoff type team. Id do it, Johnson may be the best WR prospect in the past 5 years! Hes that good!

How about our 1st and Willis to the Texans, Lions, or Oakland. All could use McGahee. However, all may stay where they are since they need a QB. Arizona is a prime trade partner, but they dont need a RB.
    Hell ya! I'd throw in TKO as well.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hell ya! I'd throw in TKO as well.
    I just scanned a few more sites. I could see a move up with Oak.

Swap 1sts and give them McGahee. That would put us in the 2-5 range and would land us a guy like Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Gaines Adams

Oak could move to our 9 or so spot and still land a QB like Brohm.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I just scanned a few more sites. I could see a move up with Oak.

Swap 1sts and give them McGahee. That would put us in the 2-5 range and would land us a guy like Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Gaines Adams

Oak could move to our 9 or so spot and still land a QB like Brohm.
    That said most sites have guys like Quentin Moses, Marshawn Lynch, Dwayne Jarrett, or Ted Ginn Jr. in the 9-12 range.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Nor the fastest.

If I looked at it right, we sit 14th overall right now. Guys like Ginn Jr. and Jarrett look better and better.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 661 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Marshawn Lynch? Bush?

I do like Dwayne Jarrett and Gin Jr though. WR is the only position for offense I'd consider in the first round (if we're picking 10-15). Other positions I'd like to see addressed: LB (Poz) or a CB if we dont resign Clements (that kid from Michigan might last to early-mid round).

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Its never too early.

4) Tim Duckworth

Just what we need in rd 1, 2, and 3 more skill position players..

I love Lynch and Ginn and Moses but if i had my way ..I would go for one of these guys in rd one pick 9-16.. Alan Branch DT Mich-JR if he comes out..6-5-330.. quick and strong at the point of attack..only problem he may go in the top 10..

Darrell Revis CB pitt, Leon Hall cb Mich- with clemets gone we need help can we really cont on thomas and you booty at 1 for the season.... Justin Blaylock-RG-Texas..yes guard at 6-4-330 this road grader who drives run piles could be the ruben Brown pick of this decade.

2.Harrell DT tenn, Hey The tim anderson exprience is over..at least the guy can still sell his pizzas...Okoye dt louisville. Ben Grubbs OG Auburn

3.Doug Datish-C ohio st...Hb blades-mlb....Raimeriz-OG texas tech....Scott Chandler TE -Iowa....

Also a Guy to check out is Matt Trannon Fron Mich ST 6-6-235-played WR and baskettball .. Could be a te in the NFL if he adds 15 -20 lbs and works on his blocking.....

Bmax

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bmax
    Just what we need in rd 1, 2, and 3 more skill position players..

I love Lynch and Ginn and Moses but if i had my way ..I would go for one of these guys in rd one pick 9-16.. Alan Branch DT Mich-JR if he comes out..6-5-330.. quick and strong at the point of attack..only problem he may go in the top 10..

Darrell Revis CB pitt, Leon Hall cb Mich- with clemets gone we need help can we really cont on thomas and you booty at 1 for the season.... Justin Blaylock-RG-Texas..yes guard at 6-4-330 this road grader who drives run piles could be the ruben Brown pick of this decade.

2.Harrell DT tenn, Hey The tim anderson exprience is over..at least the guy can still sell his pizzas...Okoye dt louisville. Ben Grubbs OG Auburn

3.Doug Datish-C ohio st...Hb blades-mlb....Raimeriz-OG texas tech....Scott Chandler TE -Iowa....

Also a Guy to check out is Matt Trannon Fron Mich ST 6-6-235-played WR and baskettball .. Could be a te in the NFL if he adds 15 -20 lbs and works on his blocking.....

Bmax
    agree on Trannon, looks like Matt Jones but at TE.

Cant agree with the other spots except for replacements for Clements if he leaves. I hope to hell we lock him up and DONT spend another 1st rounder on a DB.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Horrible mock draft, we didn't take any offensive linemen on the first day? No thank you. We need to atleast grab a stud RG or RT in the 1st or 2nd round. Same could be said for CB,WR, LB or DT.

1st.) Jake Long, OT or Levi Brown, OT.
    2nd.) Sidney Rice, WR.
    3rd.) Mike Jones, OG.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,377 Times in 2,101 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

well, we're sitting 16th.. and if phili losses, 17th in the draft order ATM...

Zach Miller might be just what we need.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

With their first pick of the 2007 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select:

JaMarcus Russell, Quarterback, Louisiana State University.