X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kinigirly
    • Sep 2005

Re: Dear BigBoltIke & SABURZFAN

lol mybills your little bit of optimism after the game is gonna rile up all the cranky pants around here

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
      lol mybills your little bit of optimism after the game is gonna rile up all the cranky pants around here
      *edit* cranky pants, know it all, negative Bills fans, and arrogant Chargers fans.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
        my point is the Chargers won.

Who gives a crap about PREDICTED stats BEFORE the game? LT dropped 180 yards and 2 td's on us. thats not funny, thats sad.
        Beside the point of this thread, but I still luv ya.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mybills
          *edit* cranky pants, know it all, negative Bills fans, and arrogant Chargers fans.
          Homer: Bills can do no wrong, at 2-7 they will all of a sudden run the table and have a winning season. Even though thier next 5 games are on the road all against the Patriots and Colts. Poor play on any given players part is NEVER thier fault but actually the fault of all those around them. The leagues best RB will

For future reference.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

For future reference.
            I don't care to hear about your love affairs with SAB & Big.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

my point is the Chargers won.

Who gives a crap about PREDICTED stats BEFORE the game? LT dropped 180 yards and 2 td's on us. thats not funny, thats sad.
              And our point is we are out talented right now. 3 on the OL, two on the DL, two LB's, at least one corner, a TE and true #2 WR.

33 mill to get it done with this offseason. Ralph and Marv have no excuses.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

PLUS, most teams take 3 years with rookies, new coaches & a new scheme. This is our FIRST.

NONE of us should be pissed THIS YEAR. If you ARE, you're a ******.

Comment

Working...
                X