• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Insult Tourney Peanut Gallery

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
    Great job by both of you. I don't think any future smack competition can ever live up to the finals of this one. Way too much creativity.
    agreed...way too much for anyone to live up to
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

I think this proves that no matter who wins, both are losers with wayyy too much time on their hands.

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

WTF? Both times I join, both times I get the winner of the thing in the first round. I think we already know who's winning next year's challenge.

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          I think this proves that no matter who wins, both are losers with wayyy too much time on their hands.
          i was thinking that earlier but chose to keep it to myself out of fear of being *****slapped

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

It was a slow week
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Bling
              WTF? Both times I join, both times I get the winner of the thing in the first round. I think we already know who's winning next year's challenge.
              You could've went against BlowHawk and still lost with the material you used.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• kinigirly
                • Sep 2005

screw this tournament when are the zoner awards?? i need something to do while i'm up the entire nite

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Normally they are around the end of jan-early feb.

Comment

• kinigirly
                    • Sep 2005

cake

Comment

• clumping platelets

Vote for

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                        Vote for
                        You already have my nomination for worst Zoner and Most Over-rated Zoner!
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                          lol.
                          I guess I was premature in that assessment. However, I feel the need to explain.

In my assessment, LOG deserved to win because his post was original and creative. It stood out from everything else in the tournament, which was a collection of references to bodily functions or sex acts (sometimes both, and frequently accented with the use of swear words). His idea was original.

That said, I forgot that LOG was fat and lazy, so he sat on his laurels and mailed in the rest of the tournament. He shot his wad with his first effort, and wasn't capable of following it up. That gave you your opening.

Your follow-up was clever and funny, but wasn't original. You probably don't think of the MySpace thing, in my assessment, unless LOG comes out with the EBay idea first. I just don't see you as capable of that kind of original idea, however there is something to be said for copying someone else's idea and doing it well. However, your MySpace thing was just LOG's Ebay ad with your name at the top. Basically, you just stole his homework, IMO.

The other factor is that LOG is something of a Geek. He isn't going to hold up as well against your popular support, as you have more charisma and appeal. You automatically are going to hold favor with the lowest-common-denominator (see Lateral, Forward), wanna-be adults (kini) and just general fawn on the popular guy types (S11). I didn't mention Phil, who I'm not even sure how to classify, but I know will support you like you were his sister. You had those kinds of votes locked up before the thing began.

Thus, in the end, it led to your victory. Granted, a tainted victory, but I'll give you your props. I'm not sure how you can live with it, but I guess you probably know the truth even if you are too insecure to admit it.

I do want to give props to everyone who participated in the tournament. They are the ones that put themselves out there unlike myself who just sat on the sidelines and watched. I'm sure they did far better than I could have, for I'm not very good at insulting people.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                            I guess I was premature in that assessment. However, I feel the need to explain.

In my assessment, LOG deserved to win because his post was original and creative. It stood out from everything else in the tournament, which was a collection of references to bodily functions or sex acts (sometimes both, and frequently accented with the use of swear words). His idea was original.

That said, I forgot that LOG was fat and lazy, so he sat on his laurels and mailed in the rest of the tournament. He shot his wad with his first effort, and wasn't capable of following it up. That gave you your opening.

Your follow-up was clever and funny, but wasn't original. You probably don't think of the MySpace thing, in my assessment, unless LOG comes out with the EBay idea first. I just don't see you as capable of that kind of original idea, however there is something to be said for copying someone else's idea and doing it well. However, your MySpace thing was just LOG's Ebay ad with your name at the top. Basically, you just stole his homework, IMO.

The other factor is that LOG is something of a Geek. He isn't going to hold up as well against your popular support, as you have more charisma and appeal. You automatically are going to hold favor with the lowest-common-denominator (see Lateral, Forward), wanna-be adults (kini) and just general fawn on the popular guy types (S11). I didn't mention Phil, who I'm not even sure how to classify, but I know will support you like you were his sister. You had those kinds of votes locked up before the thing began.

Thus, in the end, it led to your victory. Granted, a tainted victory, but I'll give you your props. I'm not sure how you can live with it, but I guess you probably know the truth even if you are too insecure to admit it.

I do want to give props to everyone who participated in the tournament. They are the ones that put themselves out there unlike myself who just sat on the sidelines and watched. I'm sure they did far better than I could have, for I'm not very good at insulting people.
                            Can you repost this in the Reader's Digest version?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                              Can you repost this in the Reader's Digest version?
                              OK.

Congrats, Devin.

Comment

• Devin
                                The Octagon
                                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by NE39

The myspace thing was planned long before the ebay add, a few people knew about it actually. The ebay add was actually something I considered but truthfully I didnt think it would come off that funny. However LOG managed to make it so.

Truth be told LOG's "fanclub" is far larger then mine, even after the myspace thing I figured he still had it in the bag. Guys like you, thurm.....etc will always vote for log no matter the circumstance.

Honestly Im just glad people had fun with it, this years finals were better then any in the past imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X