What is the latest on McGahee's injury status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: What is the latest on McGahee's injury status?

Originally posted by OpIv37
    Willis dances- A Train runs downhill. If Willis can shred the Jets (and he has in the last several meetings), so can A-train.
    Doubt it. A-Train didn't do anything spectacular in his two starts that made me wonder whether or not Willis was the franchise back. I'd also like to note that coming off an injury that normally takes a few weeks, he came back because he wanted to play and was one of the main reasons for the victory against Jax. Even the haters can't deny that.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
      Willis dances- A Train runs downhill. If Willis can shred the Jets (and he has in the last several meetings), so can A-train.
      I'm with you on this one assuming that McGahee plays like he did against San Diego, hopping around side-to-side behind blocks, going nowhere. Obviously, though, I know that San Diego's run defense is much better than the Jets. Seeing how badly McGahee torched the Jets last time they met, I see no reason why A-Train couldn't have the same kind of result. He definitely hits holes harder.

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

Once again. I watched A-Train start two games and didn't see him do anything that Willis couldn't have or wouldn't have done.

D & S Sports

Comment

• raphael120
          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
          • Oct 2005

its not so much our O-line as much as i think willis just doesnt want to be in buffalo. he isnt a buffalo guy. and neither is JP if you ask me. pretty boy cali guy, and a thug from miami, JP likes it because the bills gave him a chance and are stickin with him, giving him the opportunity because he's struggling, but willis thinks he's the hot steaming crap. nothing against him, if i was him, i wouldnt want to be on a losing team all the time, especially when despite that, you still find time to get media exposure. i dont know...i just dont see willis saying to me "aw yeh, man, i love buffalo, love the people, love the area, the weather." u know? willis is wantin to be in a warmer, bigger city, new york, something, u know he's just tryin to get out of this place...

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
            its not so much our O-line as much as i think willis just doesnt want to be in buffalo. he isnt a buffalo guy. and neither is JP if you ask me. pretty boy cali guy, and a thug from miami, JP likes it because the bills gave him a chance and are stickin with him, giving him the opportunity because he's struggling, but willis thinks he's the hot steaming crap. nothing against him, if i was him, i wouldnt want to be on a losing team all the time, especially when despite that, you still find time to get media exposure. i dont know...i just dont see willis saying to me "aw yeh, man, i love buffalo, love the people, love the area, the weather." u know? willis is wantin to be in a warmer, bigger city, new york, something, u know he's just tryin to get out of this place...
            I totally agree. I think he's trying to make the best of the situation while he's here, but will be excited to go to a big market team. He's all set up with Drew Rosenhaus, just waiting for his payday.

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by HendersonD06
              Well we all know, Jets fans, Bills fans, Pats fan, NFL fans... That the Bills have... well, not so good of an O-Line...So dont think Willis has the best holes to hit, shiit, sometimes the man has no holes to hit, i'v seen it with my own eyes, this Bills O-Line reminds me of the Jets O-Line last season, maybe not that bad, but still... so yea he has to dance to try and buy time to find a hole... Anyone that knows anything about running the ball knows this... Without a dominating like, its hard to pick up those 3-4 yard runs, let alone a 20-30 yard run... I know it may look easy, but its not... as a RB, you need your QB to try and open things up for you, and you need a line to get a nice push also, if not... Dont blame Willis, its not right. This man is GOOD
              So I guess when our coach and our GM who just might know a thing or two about football are pretty much screaming for Willis to hit the hole, it doesn't say anything to you? I guess we ALL know nothing about football since you have "seen it with your own eyes". We have too and we all know that our O-line sucks, but if he ran towards the LOS instead of two-stepping, he would have an average well over 4.0 ypc.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                Once again. I watched A-Train start two games and didn't see him do anything that Willis couldn't have or wouldn't have done.
                I agree. He's no Willis.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                X