Thread: I loved how the Bills played today!

Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo! Nighthawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I loved how the Bills played today!

For the first time this season, I actually felt good about how the Bills played. JP looked good, Willis looked good and the banged up defense did what they needed to do. Nice coaching job today and that saying something since I'm not a big fan of Dickey. I tip my hat to the Bills today...nice job!

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I loved how the Bills played today!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk
    For the first time this season, I actually felt good about how the Bills played. JP looked good, Willis looked good and the banged up defense did what they needed to do. Nice coaching job today and that saying something since I'm not a big fan of Dickey. I tip my hat to the Bills today...nice job!
    I was just about to start the same thread.

First complete game by the Bills. Run D its job despite starter losses, pass D did its job, pass rush OWNED Pennington today.

On O, we were potent when passing, and ran to win.

This was a complete team win and a great one at that.

We have a tough game coming up against the Fins, lets play this type of ball throughout and we are playoff bound, I BILL-Ieve!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What a great game! Jauron had this team prepared for the Jets and they stepped up. I loved the halftime adjustments, especially by the defense. The offense did a nice job mixing things up. The special teams was good and did a nice job keeping the ball away from Miller after that one big return. Oh and how about some props for Jauron for his discipline? 2 penalties! Wow!

Props go to JP Losman for the way he took control of the offense and led the team down the field. Props go to Willis McGahee for gutting thru his ankle injury and then fighting thru a virus or something. Props go to the defense for pressuring Chad Pennington into doing stupid things.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Way to go tricky Dick!
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Thanks
    Thanked 30,619 Times in 17,486 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Best overall game of the year...no doubt.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo! Nighthawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    What a great game! Jauron had this team prepared for the Jets and they stepped up. I loved the halftime adjustments, especially by the defense. The offense did a nice job mixing things up. The special teams was good and did a nice job keeping the ball away from Miller after that one big return. Oh and how about some props for Jauron for his discipline? 2 penalties! Wow!

Props go to JP Losman for the way he took control of the offense and led the team down the field. Props go to Willis McGahee for gutting thru his ankle injury and then fighting thru a virus or something. Props go to the defense for pressuring Chad Pennington into doing stupid things.
    Exactly...today it was just nice to be a Bills fan again. Will it last...I don't know. However, it looks like a big step in the right direction.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk
    OMG, you just said "JP looked good". Another "hater" finding a cure. I'm going to cry.