Thread: BZFL Super Bowl 2

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BZFL Super Bowl 2

will be th battle of L.A. the Aztecs vs the Playas in Miami

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: BZFL Super Bowl 2

just for the record that is now 4 straight blow outs of the Jaguars by the Playas including 3 this year !!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    just for the record that is now 4 straight blow outs of the Jaguars by the Playas including 3 this year !!!!!!
    I'm sure if I had the game and all in the insider info about injuries and such I'd be pretty damn good as well. Either way I'm happy with the way I've developed my team as a whole and think I've done a good job with building exactly what I wanted to build. Good luck to the LA teams in a battle for the Hunter Kelly Memorial Trophy.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Thanks
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 912 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I feel like the Eagles - two conference finals losses in two years.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsuser101
    I'm sure if I had the game and all in the insider info about injuries and such I'd be pretty damn good as well. Either way I'm happy with the way I've developed my team as a whole and think I've done a good job with building exactly what I wanted to build. Good luck to the LA teams in a battle for the Hunter Kelly Memorial Trophy.

what insider info, the info everyone has that if a player missed x amount of games in the real NFL season, then they will miss x amount of games in the BZFL season??

I am really tired of all theses bull**** comments that have been made this year, I worked hard to put a great team together and all I do each week is hit the PLAY button on the Sim game, I am so tired of this **** that after the Super Bowl game I am pretty sure non of you will have to worry about me next year

Its a shame when someones integrity is questined by a few sore losers in a game that is supposed to be fun I just thank you few for taking the fun out of what should be a fun year for so **** you and kiss my ass

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It would be a shame to lose someone who has been dedicated to this because of a few groundless accusations.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

1st of all stop with the childest language. There is absolutely no need for it. Make your post and end it, no need to make yourself look like an idiot by cursing.

As for the injuries you told me yourself that it was a mistake to acquire Owens because you knew that he would get hurt because of his injury rating. He was not injured, he was suspended but you said it didn't matter. That was the info I was talking about. Until you told us about that I doubt anybody that doesn't have the game knew about it.

And if you're implying that I think you are cheating by simming the games until you win I'm not. I'm simply implying that as you stated yourself you had more information then some of us that don't have the game had.

There is absolutely no reason for you to take your ball and go home. It is a fun league and just because we state the obvious doesn't mean you have to get upset about it. Yes you built a strong team but as you stated before you had an advantage that we didn't. That was all I was stating. Good luck in the game.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

this isnt the first time such posts have been made during the year, its tiring and childish and the info based on Owens was made first because before year 1 started and befre i even purchased the game Eb stated to the whole league if a player misses x amount of games in the NFL then he will most likely miss x amount of games in the SIM league it is no magic information.

I stepped in this year to help keep this league going and several times there have been backhanded comments made pubilicly such as yours that I have inside info or somehow have affected the results, if I have any extra info on the game its only because i wasnt cheap and purchased the game

each week i have kept my mouth shut and limited my personal commentary so now all the little comments by you and other have boiled over in no way my decision to participate or not is a " take my ball and go home attitude" its more of sick and tired of my integrity being challenged

not once last year while you domonated the league was a comment made wow thats a suprising result or he must know something we dont know comment made, in fact last year i made week to week adjustments this year i have not made any adjustment on a week to week basis as to not cause any cntroversy over results

so take it out how you may i have a right to react and i stand by all mys tatements

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If you had read everything Eb said originally about the game, you would have known about the TO thing. I sure did. Additionally, when drafting players, I nearly always checked NFL.com to see how many games the players played in, for JUST that reason.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I was never aware that if a player was suspended that the sim doesn't care if he's suspended or injured it's all the same. It may have been my fault that I didn't read every rule but I assumed that it meant that if the player was injured not suspended that it would effect his injury rating. I didn't even know there was an injury rating.

Mine wasn't really backhanded. Mine was pretty straight forward. I never said you were cheating I nearly said that because you have the game you have an advantage over teams that don't. Also why would you call someone cheap because they didn't buy a game that they didn't need? Why also would someone else buy the game unless they wanted to check out the game and sim a few games and check to see what advantages and disdvantages some players and/or schemes are effected? Now obviously you purchased the game to actually sim the game so I'm not directing it towards you. And if someone did purchase the game in the league I guess they just are smarter then those who didn't.

Again I never questioned your integrity. Heck you're probably smarter then most of us because you purchased the game and studied up on the game. More power to you I guess.

Well the main reason why nothing was questioned about my team last year was because I don't own the game and didn't know anything about the game. Was basically going with what I knew in real life.

Never said you didn't have a right to react. In fact I was pretty confident you would respond. Just think it's weird that you would brag that you beat me when you whether or not want to believe it have an advantage over teams that don't have the game.

Good luck in the big game.

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,062 Times in 4,266 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If you didn't know that about Owens, it's your own fault. Everyone else did, which is why they didn't want him.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

there is very little if any competitive advantage to owning the game and even if there was, this game is so unpredictable that no matter what you do you can still lose when you think you are going to win.

as stated above this year I made no week to week adjustments as i had last year to avoid any suspicion of mis propriety or inside info since I was the one actually simming the games.

your comments as I said was just the straw that borke the camels back and my comments where not diercted to just you but to anyone who shared the opinion that has been snided around here a few times

either way it neither here or there at this point good luck to everyone in the future

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,062 Times in 4,266 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I think it would be a lot funner if we all owned the game and could compete head to head on line. I'm thinking of buying the game, but if this league is going to die, or nobody else does, it's pointless.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

im all for playing head to head

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I still don't know WTF you guys are doing.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Forward_Lateral
    If you didn't know that about Owens, it's your own fault. Everyone else did, which is why they didn't want him.
    Well I'm glad I have him now. Owens and Boldin should make for a dangerous duo with Palmer throwing to them.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Forward_Lateral
    Exactly. That's why I stayed away from him and a bunch of other players. Just like I'll definitely stay away from the players who were suspended for 4 games this season or ones like Odell Thurman who was suspended for the year.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Playa
    there is very little if any competitive advantage to owning the game and even if there was, this game is so unpredictable that no matter what you do you can still lose when you think you are going to win.

as stated above this year I made no week to week adjustments as i had last year to avoid any suspicion of mis propriety or inside info since I was the one actually simming the games.

your comments as I said was just the straw that borke the camels back and my comments where not diercted to just you but to anyone who shared the opinion that has been snided around here a few times

either way it neither here or there at this point good luck to everyone in the future
    I apologize if I offended you, Playa. I was by no means serious when I brought that up. I was just trying stir the pot going into the playoffs since it was like a cemetery around here. The situation was just so blatantly obvious, I wanted to make some fun of it. Nobody on a message board or anywhere else, for that matter, has a right to judge.

I took my butt whippin like a man and didn't say a single word after the matter. It looked like a damn good game until you scored 17 points in the fourth. I still haven't figured out how you tweaked the scoring in that last quarter but I'm working on it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by madness
    I apologize if I offended you, Playa. I was by no means serious when I brought that up. I was just trying stir the pot going into the playoffs since it was like a cemetery around here. The situation was just so blatantly obvious, I wanted to make some fun of it. Nobody on a message board or anywhere else, for that matter, has a right to judge.

I took my butt whippin like a man and didn't say a single word after the matter. It looked like a damn good game until you scored 17 points in the fourth. I still haven't figured out how you tweaked the scoring in that last quarter but I'm working on it.

BUMP for Playa. Don't leave, people were just messing around with you. It's all good.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Don't leave, Playa. Just leave your drama.