X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Let's see who gambled on the game........ LTfinfan faith in fins- 50 ZB's, lol

Outcome information
    Current odds 1/1 (1.00)
    Number of bets placed 9
    Total amount staked 33560
    Top bets on this Outcome
    Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won
    Skooby100001/1(1.00) -
    Skooby100001/1(1.00) -
    Ebenezer50001/1(1.00) -
    Mikey8250001/1(1.00) -
    draz5423001/1(1.00) -
    The_Philster7501/1(1.00) -
    clumping platelets5001/1(1.00) -
    CuseJetsFan8361/1(1.00) -
    Crazygoo41/1(1.00) -
    Miami -1

Outcome information
    Current odds 1/1 (1.00)
    Number of bets placed 3
    Total amount staked 11578
    Top bets on this Outcome
    Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won
    Bling100001/1(1.00) -
    TacklingDummy15281/1(1.00) -
    LtFinFan66501/1(1.00) -
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/vbo...em&item_id=304
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Let's see who gambled on the game........ LTfinfan faith in fins- 50 ZB's, lol

You have alot of faith in your team LT, 102,891 ZB in your bank and you bet 50.

I think you know what's coming, fin pain.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Re: Let's see who gambled on the game........ LTfinfan faith in fins- 50 ZB's, lol

has nothing whatsoever to do with faith Skooby. I am trying to build up my account. Fat Tony had to reopen betting last night right before the Saturday game started per a special request and during that 5 minute period, I only had 50 available in my pocket

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

if it will make you feel better, betting can be opened again and I could bet more

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
          has nothing whatsoever to do with faith Skooby. I am trying to build up my account. Fat Tony had to reopen betting last night right before the Saturday game started per a special request and during that 5 minute period, I only had 50 available in my pocket

you could have come up with something better than that.i would have said that the 0 got stuck or something.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

If you move your money and bet 100,000 on the Bills your account will double after the Bills win.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

and I would be broker than MC Hammer after the Fins victory if I did that

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

i'd let you borrow a few ZB's.only because i'm a good guy.
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

The Fins are not going to win today, they are outmatched. When Joey says hike, people get sick. Wrong guy behind the center = a losing season.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                    • Mar 2005

Out matched!! You realize you are playing our actual team right and not the cheerleaders

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Out matched!! You realize you are playing our actual team right and not the cheerleaders

i'd like to play with the Fish cheerleader in FHM.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                        • Mar 2005

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

i called that one from the get go too.while Philster was pimping votes for the Bills cheerleader,i was voting for her.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Oh do I. Brother, you have two different teams here. One on the rise with a young talented QB and one with Joey.

Comment

• Bling
                              • Jul 2004

I'm surprised you have so many ZB's, Skoob. It must be all those replies to those Wealthy source that got you the cha-ching.

Comment

Working...
                              X