I really want to see this team crush Tennessee next week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

I really want to see this team crush Tennessee next week.

They are on a team that has been on a very similar run as the one our Bills have been on, yet the national media won't stop talking about them. Meanwhile the Bills, as usual, get barely a mention. The talking heads on the SNF halftime show barely acknowlesged the Bills' existence when talking playoffs, but favor Tennessee to slip in the back door. I'd love to see playoffs, but I just want the Bills to win games to shut these guys up!
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: I really want to see this team crush Tennessee next week.

yeah I agree, I dont want a close one next week either. I want a definative "**** the Titans" next week.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Ditto to both of ya!
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I hate the Flaming Thumb Tacks since the Music City Ripoff. I want to see them get completely destroyed by our team next week.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

too bad no one on our roster now was here when that happened.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
            • Mar 2006

Peerless Price was!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Hmmm... maybe he can light a fire under some @$$es this week - and kindly remind people what pieces of $#!t the Tennessee Titans organization consists of for taking that win.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Beating Tennessee next week should solidify us as a playoff contender next year. And winning out would do a lot for FA. A couple of guys who might not have played for Buffalo now might change their minds if we can put a winning product on the field. Hell, Clements might want to resign.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                  • Sep 2003

Hell, we just need to win!, Let's not do what Jacksonville just did and lay an egg!

P.S. I live in J-ville and if you did not see it look at the stats of the game HILARIOUS!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Its going to be a tough game for 2 reasons.

1- They have an opportunistic defense and when Buffalo isn't playing well they have a tendency to cough up the ball.

2- Between Henry and YOung the Titans are dangerous on the ground; and that's clearly our weakness.

Can we beat them? Absolutely we can.. But this could be a tough game.. We need to bring more people up to the line and dare a raw Young to beat us with his arm, cause he sure as hell can beat us with his legs.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                      Beating Tennessee next week should solidify us as a playoff contender next year. And winning out would do a lot for FA. A couple of guys who might not have played for Buffalo now might change their minds if we can put a winning product on the field. Hell, Clements might want to resign.
                      Without question.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

We need to pray for winds that gust over 30 mph so there will be no passing game. Therefore, Vinnie Young will be forced to hand the ball off all day and it takes away a dimension of his game that is lethal. On the other hand, it would limit our ability as well, but we will win. I will almost bet that Travis Henry coughs up the ball while he is trying to get extra yards so he can "show us up".

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                          Its going to be a tough game for 2 reasons.

1- They have an opportunistic defense and when Buffalo isn't playing well they have a tendency to cough up the ball.

2- Between Henry and YOung the Titans are dangerous on the ground; and that's clearly our weakness.

Can we beat them? Absolutely we can.. But this could be a tough game.. We need to bring more people up to the line and dare a raw Young to beat us with his arm, cause he sure as hell can beat us with his legs.
                          And you know Henry will be jacked against us. We have to hope Willis is jacked to show we made the right choice.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            I hate the Flaming Thumb Tacks since the Music City Ripoff. I want to see them get completely destroyed by our team next week.
                            Same here. That loss triggered a down cycle for this team that's lasted at least 6 years (it appears as though we're coming out of it now, but that's happened before...). I hate that team with a passion usually reserved for division rivals.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RockStar36
                              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                              • Sep 2004

I'm getting sick of the ESPN love fest with the Titans. I'd love to have another x-mas eve win by the Bills. Maybe in person this time?

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X