Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 9: THE HOTTIES VOTES ARE IN!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Jaded 7
    F#ck you, Chicken. You guys are dumb. I was one of the strongest players. Looks like you're going down now. PA is the biggest liar on the team, as evidence by the *****es forum. Looks like you all made the wrong choice. Now you've got the biggest backstabber on your team. Too bad, so sad.
    Geesh I thought I took my voting off hard lol

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by ticatfan
    Since I knew what was going on,the hotties just lost their hardest working and most honest player,the game is over for you guys.sorry.
    Kiss ass!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Jaded 7
    I want all my money back, Log!

Yeah, LOG...where's her money? She owes most of it to me.

Originally posted by gunzlingr
    Kiss ass!
    I'd say he's probably being honest.

Hi Dave!
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    and me too.
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    So how is it bull**** when somebody does to you what you were gonna do to them?

You had a conspiracy to get rid of us all when the time came. When I was asked to join your alliance I said yes for one reason. That reason was because I knew if I didn't say yes, then I'd probably be the first to go by you guys for saying no.

Funny how things work against you though, isn't it? I took your plan to get rid of us, and instead thought of a plan to get rid of you guys. What goes around comes around.

You wanted to get rid of Typ0 in our 2nd vote when he is here more then anybody? Then what, get rid of SoCal, Chicken, and Clump after that? Yeah, what a team we would've had left. Then again, you guys might've screwed me before you screwed Clump.

And yes Clump, you wern't in their plans. You would've already been shoved off to the side by now and wouldn't have even been in the merge. None of us would've been. You are a great team player, and I've never had anything against you.

I had intentions of going into the game and relating with people to get on my side. Not gathering a group up before the game even starts. I didn' t even know who's team I was on when I got asked for an alliance. I hadn't even seen the list yet.

I can't believe somebody would take this game so personal. I did what was best for me and the team. The Hotties would've been thrown to the wolves in the other direction. The *****es should be the only people mad at me.

And for throwing the contest. I dont' know where this crock came up but that's cold. I know nothing about that.

I didn't want your alliance from the start. Didn't leave me with many options to say no at that point,lol

Take it personal if you want. I was playing the game the way it should be played. If you knew you had no chance and was gonna get screwed over, would you follow a group and lead the path to stardom for them? I wouldn't and didn't.

Yup, I'm a backstabbing liar...NOT. That's what you guys had plotted to do, not me. The roles get reversed sometimes. The only ***** I've ever said a word to was Brian H., and that's when he came to me to tell me something I already knew, that everybody was gonna get screwed over. That not really conspiring with the *****es.

And what about me missing challenges? I've missed a couple day challenges because of my work schedule, but you've missed a couple nite challenge due to your work schedule. I think that even up the load quite a bit doesn't it?

That's all I gotta say on this matter.
    Last edited by PA Season Ticket Holder; 03-04-2003 at 08:56 PM.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    YO GUYS CHILL THE :angry: OUT!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    wow
    See me here pushing you
    If I then deny I do
    Contemplate or wish away
    If I ask you not to stay

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder

Yup, I'm a backstabbing liar...NOT. That's what you guys had plotted to do, not me. The roles get reversed sometimes. The only ***** I've ever said a word to was Brian H., and that's when he came to me to tell me something I already knew, that everybody was gonna get screwed over. That not really conspiring with the *****es.

This is true .......