Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Stop It!!!!

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Exclamation Everyone Stop It!!!!

Ive had enough of this BS!!!!

Typo DID NOT THROW THE LAST CHALENGE!!!!

Typo did not want to vote Jaded off!

I was the one that kept saying we didn't get the word "your" because no one reported it!

Patrick, I think you may be more loyal to the team than we thought... you're at least more loyal than you were in the beginning of the fame. But Idon't want to argue about it.

OUR BEST METHOD OF SURVIVAL is to join together and all trust eachother! We have to!!! If we don't, we will all be gone... and a Sexy ***** will win the game... NONE of us want that. So no more pointing fingers.

Clump and Patrick, you're wrong about Typo...

All the rest of us, Ithink we've been wrong about Patrick's intentions.

Let's win the next challenge.

Let's be the last 6.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Patrick... you've now even admitted you made a mistake early in the game.... prove yourself... fess up and tell us all the information you've had, whether we alread know it or not... and I'll believe for sure you're with the team now.

Typo... Ibelieve you... stop being defensive, it makes you look bad... and try to be slightly morte trusting... Ithink patrick knows what he has to do now... I don't think he's about jining with the *****es.

Clump... again, all I can say is that you have to trust me... it's as simple as that. I'm very certain typo didn't delete your smilie. Give me hard proof that he did, and I'll believe it... I don't think I'll ever see that proof.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I am not going to sit by and let people accuse me of something I did not do. If I am going to go down I am going to go down fighting. It will all come out in the end.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Fess up….You’ve got to be kidding me. I didn’t do anything besides make some agreements on day 1. I’m with you guys 100%. But It looks like TYPO is against us. He’s got to be the next too go and if you don’t agree with that then you must be with him.
    Resign our own guys!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    stop flinging around accusatios... I want to hear from your mouth what those agreements were.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I don't believe that simply because I don't think he did it... I have talked to typo a lot and I know that he didn't do that.

My philosophy the entire game has been that the strongest on the team should be the ones to survive to keep the team as strong as possible and then as a team vote off the other team when we got to the merge. Every action I have taken in the entire game has been based upon that philosophy.

clumping platelets
    I've never made any alliances. I've always voted "off the radar" cuz I didn't want anyone to be voted off unless they truly deserved it. I've worked my butt off for this team and single handedly won a challenge when I caught BillC/Dozer screw up. I've always looked towards a teamwork mentality and do not like the fact that the last challenge was intentionally thrown to get J7 off the island

Evidence:

1) LOG cannot tell if someone edited that post to remove/replace my smiley

2) Typ0 says he checked the "edit history" and found none. Thus 1&2 are contradictory

3) Typ0 then claimed that Jaded must have edited the post. She can't edit, she's not a mod, etc

4) If no "edit history", then how can AWM or NBF remove it??

5) Did AWM & NBF have access to their forum? They aren't supposed to have access?

6) If no "edit history", then how can Typ0 claim the person edited their own post??

The prosecution rests!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    And I know for a fact that Typo was not in favor of Jaded being voted off. He was arguing for someone else. He did not want the challenge thrown.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I have NEVER talked to a *****. NEVER. I saw that you, Typ0 and Jaded did. But I have never. Any agreements that I made were made with me and members of our team no longer in the game. I think thats fair. That's been out in the open since day 3. and it's been dead since day 3.

clumping platelets
    Did anyone see any evidence of me conspiring with the Bee-itches?? NO!!!!

I've worked my a$$ off and I'm on frickin vacation

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Come on Shiny, you're in cahoots with him. of course you're going to back him up.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    All that says to me is that typo is as confused as all the rest of us!

Who's to say it wasn't freakin LOG himself???

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Come on Shiny.....Fess up....it wasn't Log and you know it.

clumping platelets
    Originally posted by clumping platelets
    I've never made any alliances. I've always voted "off the radar" cuz I didn't want anyone to be voted off unless they truly deserved it. I've worked my butt off for this team and single handedly won a challenge when I caught BillC/Dozer screw up. I've always looked towards a teamwork mentality and do not like the fact that the last challenge was intentionally thrown to get J7 off the island

Evidence:

2) Typ0 says he checked the "edit history" and found none. Thus 1&2 are contradictory

3) Typ0 then claimed that Jaded must have edited the post. She can't edit, she's not a mod, etc

5) Did AWM & NBF have access to their forum? They aren't supposed to have access?

6) If no "edit history", then how can Typ0 claim the person edited their own post??

The prosecution rests!!

Can ya refute any of this??

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    That's a good question CP. He's pointing fingers at everybody, but he's got no proof. Yet you do. How does a mod forget that Jaded can't edit? COME ON>

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Evidence:

The prosecution rests!!
    1) I think LOG is mistaken about this he can tell if someone edited the post. Then again I am not really fully sure how these things work...but you should know yourself Clump since you are a mod.

2) See number one.

3) I made a mistake when I accused Jaded of editing that post...but I do believe she has tried to throw several other contests which is why I singled her out. You pointed out she could not edit the post and I admitted I may have made a mistake there. But you are totally turning it around to fuel your fire.

4) I have no idea. I think there not being an edit history is indication the smilie was never edited out. But like I said I am not really sure about this because I don't fully understand all the inner workings of the board software.

5) Yes everyone was given access to both private forums.

6) My point was that people can edit their own post. So the person that put up the post could have edited it. It wasn't neccesarilly a mod or admin if it happened.

So I have clearly stated there are several parties who could have edited that post yet you insist I am the only one and that is proof I did it. It just isn't so. What about you clump? You could have done it as well. There are a lot of holes in your prosecution my friend.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I will also add to my defense if I was going to throw a contest why would I have put up over 1/4 of our posts in the last contest when I clearly was having trouble loading the pages. Shiny gave me a go around and I went with it. But I could have thrown that contest a lot more conspicuously by only putting up my fair share of posts.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Ihave nothing to fess up to, goddamn it!!! I've told you everything I :angry: know. I swear to you!

And what's this BS about me talking to he othe team??? The only communication I ever had was EE trying to tell me I was a target and me telling him he was a bastard.

You want to know the truth.

Let's get it ALL out there so maybe you'll believe me.

First we thought Jaded started an alliance with patrick, ticat, PA, and Jack.

Typo and I started talking... realized that we would be systematically voted off if we didn't do anything, so we talked to socal... he agreed... and we tried totalk to you clump, but you wouldn't listen. Then we talked to PA... he knew he would be screwed eventually, so he left that group and told us that patrick, and Jaded were at the head of that group.

We didn't want to vote either of you off because you had played strongly, so we voted off Jack, because he was the weakest on the team, and then ticat for the same reason.

We all had a discussion last night. All decided we wat to see a Hottie win. NONE of us are in cahoots with the other team. We all thought patrick and Jaded were the most likely to be talking to the *****es. Typo and I wanted you off, Patrick, the other two thought Jaded was the most likely to be talking tothe other team. Our whole M.O. has been to have a hottie win... no matter who that hottie is. And we really though Jaded or Patrick must be a mole. Typo has never said ANYTHING about throwing a challenge... he's always seemed to think it was a very dirty, stupid thing to do, and typo's not stupid. And if typo wanted patrick off, why would he throw the challenge to get Jaded off.

We may have been wrong about Patrick and Jaded.

But you two ARE wrong about Typo.

People will be mad at me for opening all this up, but I don't care anymmore, we need to fix this team.

I want toshow tha I'm not hiding anything.

clumping platelets
    By throwing the challenge and knowing you had enough votes to get rid of J7. If we had waited until after the challenge and lost, voting could have been influenced and someone else, including myself, could have been voted off.

clumping platelets
    Shiny will be Typ0's first victim after the merge