Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everyone Stop It!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Yeah people are letting this get to them too much. The real evidence is right in front of everyone's eyes. Don't let them pull the wool over your head and drive a steak between the rest of us because they didn't get their way. I have already volunteered to get voted off because I know it's the only way to prove to people I am on the up and up. Plus I had to play the heavy here if I wanted to win I would have had to lay low instead of commiting suicide like this. I have really taken one for the team here I can't believe people are listening to the conspirators garbage and believing I am out to get them.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Come on shiny.........
    Resign our own guys!

clumping platelets
    I don't wanna quit, but I don't like wasting my time on something that is rigged. My smiley wasn't there the 2 times I went through that thread. 6 other people on my team couldn't find the smiley.

New evidence: Typ0 found SoCal's smiley on page 5 very early. It's logical that he next went to page 4 where my smiley finally showed up after the challenge was over. I started on page 1.

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    stop come on shinying me... I"ve said everything... terte's no more for me to :angry:ing say

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I did start from the back and work my way up. But I never saw your smilie Clump. I also never said someone didn't edit it out...like I said I am not sure about that. All I know is I didn't do it and I was not the only one who could have like you say I was.

clumping platelets
    Originally posted by Typ0
    I did start from the back and work my way up. But I never saw your smilie Clump. I also never said someone didn't edit it out...like I said I am not sure about that. All I know is I didn't do it and I was not the only one who could have like you say I was.
    You said there was no "edit record"

What is it?

BTW: How do you check that anyways? I have no clue how to check it but you say I have the power.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I guess I was wrong clump you can't tell if a post has been edited you can only tell if a thread has been edited. I don't really understand it all either so I guess people can hold me responsible for not knowing everything.