X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

I'm not in "cahoots" with anyone. I'm simply in an agreement with others to vote off the conspirators.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
      Shinier than your mom
      • Jul 2002

If you guys would stop fighting and shotting yourselves in the foot, maybe we can actually all mae it to the final 6... that's certainly what I want. Goddamn you people.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

come on clump get real. Look at how bad Jaded and Ticat screwed up the couplet challenge. Then there was a problem with the word challenge. I am just drawing a logical deduction because I called them out...someone verified their alliance was in place and they have completely played innocent. Plus Patrick has been dropping false hints right along and playing up the innocent act too much. See the forest between the trees man.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

That's right Shiny that is exactly what I have been all about too.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
            Shinier than your mom
            • Jul 2002

wait until socal and PA get here... they can give you evidence as well.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
              Expert on Experts
              • Jul 2002

Clump you are the man, please dont quit.

as for the rest of this, its dumb. it looks like we all want our team to win. Let's not even talk about voting anyone else off right now. We still have more challenges to win. If we merge, we stick together. A hottie will win this thing.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
                I'm not in "cahoots" with anyone. I'm simply in an agreement with others to vote off the conspirators.

Not cahoots but agreements. Interesting. You and Typ0 to the end.
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                  Shinier than your mom
                  • Jul 2002

Me and typo have no agreement to make it to the end. I can promise you that.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                    Thing is Clump...is you don't even see some people have been very considerate of your efforts and tried to protect you from an unjust fate. Now you have started all this crap about me with your "prosecutorial" activites and when I have shown you what you are saying is not accurate you are just giving up. Don't give up Clump keep fighting you have just as much chance as anyone now...that was not the case when the challenges started though.

What a Crock. The great Typ0 speaks. Quit trying to manipulate everyone. It’s clear that you’ve been doing that from the start.
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                      Shinier than your mom
                      • Jul 2002

socal

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Yeah people are letting this get to them too much. The real evidence is right in front of everyone's eyes. Don't let them pull the wool over your head and drive a steak between the rest of us because they didn't get their way. I have already volunteered to get voted off because I know it's the only way to prove to people I am on the up and up. Plus I had to play the heavy here if I wanted to win I would have had to lay low instead of commiting suicide like this. I have really taken one for the team here I can't believe people are listening to the conspirators garbage and believing I am out to get them.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Come on shiny.........
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

I don't wanna quit, but I don't like wasting my time on something that is rigged. My smiley wasn't there the 2 times I went through that thread. 6 other people on my team couldn't find the smiley.

New evidence: Typ0 found SoCal's smiley on page 5 very early. It's logical that he next went to page 4 where my smiley finally showed up after the challenge was over. I started on page 1.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                              Shinier than your mom
                              • Jul 2002

stop come on shinying me... I"ve said everything... terte's no more for me to :angry:ing say

Comment

• Typ0
                                honey pie
                                • Jul 2002

I did start from the back and work my way up. But I never saw your smilie Clump. I also never said someone didn't edit it out...like I said I am not sure about that. All I know is I didn't do it and I was not the only one who could have like you say I was.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍