X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

To all the Jauron bashers

STFU. You are all the same idiots who praised him for his game plan vs Indy and vs San Diego. You are the same morons who wanted him fired after 2-5 start, but then when the team was 7-7, you were naming him coach of the year. You are the same knowlegeless idiots who didn't notice that the Bills were kicking into the same end in the 4th quarter than Bironas nearly had a 40 yard FG attempt come up short. You are all morons. The lack of football knowledge in here disgusts me. Is it Jauron's fault that McGee blew 2 coverages on the same WR that led to two long TDs? Is it Jaurons fault that Vince Young ran 36 yards for a TD when he should've been tackled by at least 3 guys before he made it? Gimme a break. The guy goes for the FG, Lindell misses it by a mile, and then what? Jauron is a moron for kicking it?
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: To all the Jauron bashers

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
    STFU. You are all the same idiots who praised him for his game plan vs Indy and vs San Diego. You are the same morons who wanted him fired after 2-5 start, but then when the team was 7-7, you were naming him coach of the year. You are the same knowlegeless idiots who didn't notice that the Bills were kicking into the same end in the 4th quarter than Bironas nearly had a 40 yard FG attempt come up short. You are all morons. The lack of football knowledge in here disgusts me. Is it Jauron's fault that McGee blew 2 coverages on the same WR that led to two long TDs? Is it Jaurons fault that Vince Young ran 36 yards for a TD when he should've been tackled by at least 3 guys before he made it? Gimme a break. The guy goes for the FG, Lindell misses it by a mile, and then what? Jauron is a moron for kicking it?
    I NEVER praised that clown, I wanted sherman and haven't changed my mind. I wanted a HUGE DT instead of whitner etc.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ICE74129
      I NEVER praised that clown, I wanted sherman and haven't changed my mind. I wanted a HUGE DT instead of whitner etc.
      Good for you. Stick to coaching pop-warner football, because that's all you have the knowledge for.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Attaboy, FL. Nice post.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

i am so beyond pissed off at everyone on this board today. i honestly think my ulcer is from the stress of reading these posts than my real life. the bills did not deserve to go to the playoffs this year. they rocked it after the bye, not the whole season. would it have been sweet? yes. did we get screwed out of something we deserve? no. we lost by a point. look at this team today, and look at them one year ago. shut.....up.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Wonderfully stated FL.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Ice is infallible F_L

www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

I do reserve the right to criticize him for trying to pass on 3rd and 1, and then not going for it on the 4th and 1. - if you ask me, those two plays are what lost us this game - passing on 3rd and punting on 4th.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

I agree. They should have ran it on 3rd and 1. A much worse call than the non-FG.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• jpdex12
                    • Jan 2005

Couldn't agree more! Was Jauron supposed to be out there filling the gaps on our D line when TH was running wild in the fourth quarter? Come on guys, this board is getting pretty pathetic with some of you that wanna dump on the team or the coaching staff or whoever after one loss. As a previous poster mentioned we didn't deserve to go this year anyway. This team is finishing with some positive notes and we can only look forward to starting on the same page as we are leaving off on this year. What did you expect with a new O line and a new defense and new coaching staff? I think we did pretty well to at least make it interesting this late in the season.
                    Some of you negative Nancies really find it easy to look at 20/20 hindsight and then critisize the team. WTF!
                    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Don't tell me that I can't criticize the complete incompetence of todays coaching effort. I have not said one bad word about them this season. I may have overreacted right after the game but they were horrendous today and have me doubting their ability to take us to the next level.

If the guy goes for the field goal and misses I will tell you that this discussion wouldnt' be taking place. No one would have been pissed if he did.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        Don't tell me that I can't criticize the complete incompetence of todays coaching effort. I have not said one bad word about them this season. I may have overreacted right after the game but they were horrendous today and have me doubting their ability to take us to the next level.

If the guy goes for the field goal and misses I will tell you that this discussion wouldnt' be taking place. No one would have been pissed if he did.
                        Jesus, Thurm...How many times does it have to be said, how many ways? Lindell was asked by the staff if he could make the kick, and he said 'NO'.

And I disagree with the last statement. If Lindell said 'yes' and missed, the same people would be all over 'that dumb-ass coach' for trying an un-makeable FG into that stiff wind with time left on the clock, ESPECIALLY now that we know the staff was aware Lindell's limit at that end of the field was the 25 yard line.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Nighthawk
                          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                          • Jul 2002

Here...let me lay it out for all of you "homers". Ask yourself one question...what has Jauron done in his career to justify him not being second guessed? Umm, yeah, that's right...NOTHING! Until he proves to me otherwise...he is not untouchable when it comes to criticizing him for his incompetence! Get off your high horse and disagree if you want, but don't tell anybody what they can or can't say! Who do you think you are? Really...get over yourself!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

Jesus. IF ROYAL DOESN'T SCREW UP BIG TIME, THE BILLS WIN, AND THERE IS NO DISCUSSION.

Thurm, I never said you can't criticize, but you, and other posters who are saying Jauron should be fired are just plain ignorant.

I don't understand it. We as fans gave Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey a heck of a lot longer than 14 games to want their heads. Give Jauron a chance.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                              I do reserve the right to criticize him for trying to pass on 3rd and 1, and then not going for it on the 4th and 1. - if you ask me, those two plays are what lost us this game - passing on 3rd and punting on 4th.
                              Great, I question things too, I agree. But should Jauron be fired?

Comment

Working...
                              X