Thread: the PAST is the PAST

Expert on Experts SoCalBillsFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

the PAST is the PAST

I don't think we all understand how important the next challenge is. It could be the difference between merging with and advantage or not. we MUST work together and put this behind us. No talking of voting people out, we dont have to yet.

let me say this. I cant say whether typo threw this challenge or not. But here are my thoughts: typo has worked hard on past challenges, particularly the last one. If I were in typo's shoes, i cant figure out wh yI would have thrown that challenge, because our immediate goal is to go into the merge with more players than the other team. That give us ALL more security. we will wreck them if we go in with more players than them. Also, we're talking about a missing smilie, who knows what could have happened. CP, if you missed it, maybe the rest of us including typo did too. Maybe it didn't load right. maybe some other admin deleted it. I dont know the point is there are other explanations, and for the team's sake let's leave it in the past.

Pat: I too was suspicious of you, we KNOW you had an alliance, you've admitted to that, that's good. The fact that him and CP are running around worried about someone throwing a challenge is good because it proves their commitment to the team. Many have thought Pat was dealing with the other team, but I think his commitment to this team can be proven through his actions with this challenge and his fear of a traitor.

The fact is, I believe all of our goals right now are the same: to go into the merge with all 6 of us. That's the best thing for ANY OF US TO WIN. When we get to the merge, we stick together. If we want this to happen, we ALL GOTTA WORK HARD AND WIN THE NEXT CHALLENGE! Let's put all this aside for now. I believe we are all committed to this team. Let's win some challenges!

Expert on Experts SoCalBillsFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    and CP, your value to this team is unmeasurable, please dont quit. We ALL want you here!

clumping platelets
    I'm not quitting, but you all know my version of the events.

AND I didn't miss my smiley

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I don’t know about your whole post, but it’s clear that we need to win this next challenge.
    Resign our own guys!

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I totally agree with socal!!! Finally, somone talking sense!!