• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Who can the Bills screw by.....

beating the Ravens this week?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

Re: Who can the Bills screw by.....

obviously the ravens...... it would allow indy/ne to possibly leapfrog them
    should baltimore lose, and both teams win.... indy would get it as they beat NE....

they could also screw jacksonville should they lose this week...... as they have the tiebreaker and would finish "higher" in standings due to head to head..........

on a lighter side, should miami lose to indy.... and houston win... miami will finish in 14th place :-)

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

the bills suck ass balls.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83
        obviously the ravens...... it would allow indy/ne to possibly leapfrog them
        should baltimore lose, and both teams win.... indy would get it as they beat NE....

they could also screw jacksonville should they lose this week...... as they have the tiebreaker and would finish "higher" in standings due to head to head..........

on a lighter side, should miami lose to indy.... and houston win... miami will finish in 14th place :-)
        Thanks.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
        X