Thread: Thank god for the merge…..

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thank god for the merge…..

Even if they get someone back, Gunz can’t vote. We’d still have a 6-5 advantage. Let’s take them out one at a time.
    Resign our own guys!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ok...i guess you guys aren't as excited as me. I know that you're probably thinking that I'm playing some kind of game, but I was fighting for my life earlier. Typo said himself that jaded's last partner was the next too go. I was a goner and I had to do what I could to make it past the next vote. But now that we have the merge, I'm good to go.

We'd be stupid not to stick together now. We have the advantage regardless of the next vote. Like I said, Gunz can't vote. We'll have a 6-5 advantage. We'll just pick them off one at a time.

Why am I doing this. It shows that I support the team. fact is, I've given 100% this whole time. I'm all for the team. I think that me doing this shows you guys that I mean business. THat I am not a sell out. And I beleive that once we get to the final 6 (I have a feeling Billc is coming back) we can reassess our situation then. I feel that my actions now give me a chance then.

I'm being sincere. You have my word. Let's take this thing to the finish. Top 6 is nothing to scoff at.

And to make it clear that I'm not playing, I apoligize to Typ0 and shiny and everyone else that I may have pissed off. Come on Hotties. Let's take these guys down.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    BTW....If BillC gets back on, He's got to be the first to go. He's on the computer all the time, he's a mod, he'll be strong in the challenges. If we let him get too far, he's bound to win a few challenges in a row and we'd be doomed.

Expert on Experts SoCalBillsFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    a big for pat.

we need to stick together, its dumb not too! we have this guys! We can say the hotties beat the stupid sexy *****es if we stick together! that is a win in my book, expecially with all the trash talking they did.

Pat, thanks for being honest about everything. Let's take it to the final 6!

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Let's do this then.

I accept your apology Patrick... sorry for thinking you weren't going to support us... let's eliminate the *****es

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I know you want me off more then anything Pat, but we do need to stick together now.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

clumping platelets

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    It really would be incredibly STUPID to not vote them off one at a time. They'd have the advantage and screw us over one at a time.

But if BillC makes it back, he's got to go. I don't trust him. He's too damn strong.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Remember that it’s imperative that we all agree and we all vote the same. One defector and they get the advantage back. Typ0, Come on bud, are you with us.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I'm just not happy people feel the need to make things up and accuse me of things I didn't do. I have no idea what motivation I would have to throw a contest. Everything I have said about others has been supported with proof and said here in the private forum in the midst of our own group not in public. Plus I have laid myself on the line and went way out of my way to thwart a great injustice against my very accusers. It's hard to feel a part of a team who's members are stabbing me in the back despite the fact I have done nothing but try and support the team. Clump has some very high powered blinders on to say the least.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I hear what you’re saying Typ0, and I apologized. Please stop rubbing my nose in the fact that I had an alliance on day 1. It’s been over for quite some time. You did a great job of breaking it up, but as it stands now, we all need each other. I don’t want any of them to win. I’ll take my chances when we get down to six. Consider this an olive branch. I know that you will probably never trust me fully, but I think we all know that we need each other right now. It would be easy to let our macho attitudes get in the way of doing the right thing, but I don’t think it’s worth it. Take my word, for what it’s worth, and if I don’t come thru, you can dump me straight on my ass when we get down to 6. But I think you’ll be pleased with my game from here on out. I just got a second chance at life and I’m not about to blow it. Let’s take them out one at a time.

Expert on Experts SoCalBillsFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Pat's right. Not voting together would be stupid for us all. They'll pick us off one by one. There gonna try to get one of us on their side too, I'm sure, but all that means is that once it's down to them and that person, the one of us who helped them out will be booted first. We all know we can't trust them. Our best bet is to stick together, and then the hotties will win! I hope everyone is in on this.

after all the trash talking, I want to be able to say we beat them. Stick together guys!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Socal is right. He's dead on. They're going to offer us the world. THey know they're in deep doo doo. They'll have no choice. They'll offer you a spot in the final 2, 3, 4, but they'll stab you in the back. You saw their forum. They're a strong team. They stick together. Don't let them fool you. They'll stab you right in the back. Keep the Hotties together.

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I like your statement Patrick, and I agree with socal too. If we don't stick togethe as a team, we're screwed.