X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

I Need An Updated BZFL Roster Spreadsheet

If any of you have one, could you please email it to RRich@GoBills.net ASAP? Thanks!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: I Need An Updated BZFL Roster Spreadsheet

we haven't had one all year.why do you want one now?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      we haven't had one all year.why do you want one now?
      I agree. This was uncalled for.

Most of the FA lists that we went by for the draft was wrong to begin with. Then when the draft was over we never got an updated list. The few people who help run the site all had them and it helped to their benefit for certain players that were having good years they were able to pick up.

Plus without having an updated team roster it didn't help when you wanted to offer trades or things like that. You had no idea if their cap was right or even if all the players on their team were there.

That is the only complaint I have about the league this year. There should've been better communication in the league where each owner could get the updated lists and not just the people who ran the game who always had an updated list of the possible FA pickups.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

the next step for me is to update all the spreadsheets and get those lists out...please be patient.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BillsFever21
          I agree. This was uncalled for.

Most of the FA lists that we went by for the draft was wrong to begin with. Then when the draft was over we never got an updated list. The few people who help run the site all had them and it helped to their benefit for certain players that were having good years they were able to pick up.

Plus without having an updated team roster it didn't help when you wanted to offer trades or things like that. You had no idea if their cap was right or even if all the players on their team were there.

That is the only complaint I have about the league this year. There should've been better communication in the league where each owner could get the updated lists and not just the people who ran the game who always had an updated list of the possible FA pickups.
          Yeah. We (co-commish) were pretty sorry @ getting that done. I have been having trouble w/ my disc (I un-installed the software and have not been unable to re-install it since), so that hasn't helped me.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
            Yeah. We (co-commish) were pretty sorry @ getting that done. I have been having trouble w/ my disc (I un-installed the software and have not been unable to re-install it since), so that hasn't helped me.

beatings for the co-commishes.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍