Thread: I Need An Updated BZFL Roster Spreadsheet

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I Need An Updated BZFL Roster Spreadsheet

If any of you have one, could you please email it to RRich@GoBills.net ASAP? Thanks!

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I Need An Updated BZFL Roster Spreadsheet

we haven't had one all year.why do you want one now?
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 770 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SABURZFAN
    we haven't had one all year.why do you want one now?
    I agree. This was uncalled for.

Most of the FA lists that we went by for the draft was wrong to begin with. Then when the draft was over we never got an updated list. The few people who help run the site all had them and it helped to their benefit for certain players that were having good years they were able to pick up.

Plus without having an updated team roster it didn't help when you wanted to offer trades or things like that. You had no idea if their cap was right or even if all the players on their team were there.

That is the only complaint I have about the league this year. There should've been better communication in the league where each owner could get the updated lists and not just the people who ran the game who always had an updated list of the possible FA pickups.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

the next step for me is to update all the spreadsheets and get those lists out...please be patient.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFever21
    I agree. This was uncalled for.

Most of the FA lists that we went by for the draft was wrong to begin with. Then when the draft was over we never got an updated list. The few people who help run the site all had them and it helped to their benefit for certain players that were having good years they were able to pick up.

Plus without having an updated team roster it didn't help when you wanted to offer trades or things like that. You had no idea if their cap was right or even if all the players on their team were there.

That is the only complaint I have about the league this year. There should've been better communication in the league where each owner could get the updated lists and not just the people who ran the game who always had an updated list of the possible FA pickups.
    Yeah. We (co-commish) were pretty sorry @ getting that done. I have been having trouble w/ my disc (I un-installed the software and have not been unable to re-install it since), so that hasn't helped me.

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thumbs up Re: I Need An Updated BZFL Roster Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by R. Rich
    Yeah. We (co-commish) were pretty sorry @ getting that done. I have been having trouble w/ my disc (I un-installed the software and have not been unable to re-install it since), so that hasn't helped me.

beatings for the co-commishes.