X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

McNabb availabe cheap

If anybody wants to take a chance on him and get at least a good half season out of him he is available for cheap.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: McNabb availabe cheap

$7.5 million is cheap?

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
      $7.5 million is cheap?
      McNabb will give somebody more production in 10 games then your QB's will give you in 16 games.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
        McNabb will give somebody more production in 10 games then your QB's will give you in 16 games.
        Not true....I drafted Chad Pennington and he did a pretty good job and only costs me $500,000. I also drafted the offensive rookie of the year in Vince Young.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
          Not true....I drafted Chad Pennington and he did a pretty good job and only costs me $500,000. I also drafted the offensive rookie of the year in Vince Young.
          I was talking about the price to get him in a trade and not the price of his contract.

Pennington had more TO's then TD's this year. For 500k that's a good deal though. Will make a good backup or starter if you have to for a good price.

Young was the rookie of the year because of him being overhyped. Not because of all the TD's and lack of INT's he had.

Colston and Jones-Drew should've gotten the ROY. They were bigger offensive weapons then Young. Especially Jones-Drew.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
            I was talking about the price to get him in a trade and not the price of his contract.

Pennington had more TO's then TD's this year. For 500k that's a good deal though. Will make a good backup or starter if you have to for a good price.

Young was the rookie of the year because of him being overhyped. Not because of all the TD's and lack of INT's he had.

Colston and Jones-Drew should've gotten the ROY. They were bigger offensive weapons then Young. Especially Jones-Drew.
            Chad Pennington: 313/485 for 3,352 yards with 17 TDs and 16 INTs (16 games)

Vince Young: 184/357 for 2,199 yards with 12 TDs, 13 INTs. 83 carries for 552 yards, 7 rushing TDs. (13 games)
            - He started out crappy, but ended up with some not horrible stats, especially being a rookie and all.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍