X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

Re: Most talented Zoner

This is a no-brainer...anybody who votes for anybody but JJ is a moron....
    I can't believe I'm even on the same ballot as this guy...
    JJ

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
      JJ
      I totally agree.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

JJ
        I think GOJK, has more talent. He hand crafts those things. Mad props!
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
          That's why I nominated him. But still....JJamezz makes the best highlight videos ever.

I don't ever want to lose that.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

JJ
            Well said I totally agree.

I'm on the same ballot as my mentor. JJ

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Yah but this category is flawed. Most talented could be for anything.

For instance, you could outdrum any of us here. JJAMEZZ could build a website and put together videos better than anyone else on the list. TGOJK is the man at his sports figures, Mikey is a great photographer and camp reporter, Mad Bomber's photoshop skills are insane and church is the best at banging fat chicks.

I'm not really sure why I'm on the list. I can do a little of most of those but nothing spectacularly. I suppose I could draft a building or a proposed roadway plan better than any of you though.

For overall talent, JJ gets this one. As he has every other year.

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BAM

For instance, you could outdrum any of us here. JJAMEZZ could build a website and put together videos better than anyone else on the list. TGOJK is the man at his sports figures, Mikey is a great photographer and camp reporter, Mad Bomber's photoshop skills are insane and church is the best at banging fat chicks.

I'm not really sure why I'm on the list. I can do a little of most of those but nothing spectacularly. I suppose I could draft a building or a proposed roadway plan better than any of you though.

I totally agree, I guess I give TGOJK the cred cause I couldnt imagine sitting there taking the time to paint and get into the all the details like her does. Where I have definitely sat at a PC and worked on videos and photoshop for hours, and while I think its a skill... I think anyone could do it with the knowledge of the program.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

I don't think I'd have the patience to hand carve one of those figurines. Then sit there and paint it all with that .00045" paintbrush? No way. He gets mad props for that!

But yah photoshop/video editing are not really as hard as people think. You just have to keep at it.

The hard part is coming up with the ideas and being creative enough to put things together.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

They are awesome! I got one from him in 2005 I think it was of Jim Kelly, unreal!

I will be getting another this year.
                    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM

Exactly. I graduated from a top 10 Art school, and teach several forms of art, but it has nothing to do with "zone talent".
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                        They are awesome! I got one from him in 2005 I think it was of Jim Kelly, unreal!

I will be getting another this year.
                        Me too. I already got Losman and Evans. Now I gotta get a couple defensive guys. And I would love a Moorman or Lindell if he could do it, because it would be unique.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                          • May 2003

Hey thanks for the kind words everyone. I am in the process of making a Kelly/Hull, Reed from the comeback game, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Thurman Thomas, and Steve Tasker. I will share the pics when I am done.

I just finished a Donte Whitner that I was going to put on Ebay this week:

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                            Hey thanks for the kind words everyone. I am in the process of making a Kelly/Hull, Reed from the comeback game, Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Thurman Thomas, and Steve Tasker. I will share the pics when I am done.

I just finished a Donte Whitner that I was going to put on Ebay this week:

That is pretty ****ing sweet. I can't wait to see the others when they are done. I'd love the Reed from the Comeback game. And the Kelly/Hull one sounds neat too.

Comment

• Billsrock4life
                              • Nov 2005

Mikey

Comment

• northernbillfan
                                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                                • Jul 2002

Mikey???
                                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X