• Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Mark Gaughan Buffalo News

Bills | Team will look to address run defense in offseason
    Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:34:50 -0800
    Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will look to add an impact defensive tackle this offseason. The Bills finished 28th in run defense this season.
    Bills | Team expected to lose Clements in offseason
    Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:02:18 -0800
    Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will unlikely be able to re-sign CB Nate Clements, who is expected to receive a lucrative offer as a free agent in the offseason.

Bills | Team will try to re-sign Kelsay
    Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:58:53 -0800
    Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills will attempt to re-sign DE Chris Kelsay this offseason.

just thought some of you would find this interesting although already pretty obvious
    Last edited by BILLSROCK1212; 01-16-2007, 06:07 PM.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mark Gaughan Buffalo News

i wish i was mark gaughan, aka, captain obvious, and got paid for reporting that insightful stuff!
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
      i wish i was mark gaughan, aka, captain obvious, and got paid for reporting that insightful stuff!
      More media cluelessness!

Your exactly right here. This is a big fat, DUHHH!!!

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Don't be so shocked if they don't add one.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

This just in, The Bills will likely look to replace CB Nate Clements, if he leaves, via the draft or free agency.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
            Don't be so shocked if they don't add one.
            I guess its all a matter of how you define "impact". Sorry to go all Bill Clinton on you, but the Bills have yet to have added a "impact" player through free agency since Kelly left.

Now, if they could land Corey Simon who may be let go, Id take him. Besides that I dont see a single "impact" DT out there.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
              I guess its all a matter of how you define "impact". Sorry to go all Bill Clinton on you, but the Bills have yet to have added a "impact" player through free agency since Kelly left.

Now, if they could land Corey Simon who may be let go, Id take him. Besides that I dont see a single "impact" DT out there.
              You think they'll let Simon go? I'd think Indy would want to keep anyone who might help their run defense. Simon-McFarland would be a pretty decent DT combo.
              Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Dont understand why we want to resign Kelsay when we have a player just like him in Hargrove and NEITHER Of them are any good at stopping the run.

I'd rather have Hargrove as the 3rd tackle and a new starter more adept at stopping the run. NOthing against Kelsay, he's a good pash rusher, but who gives a **** when a team is always running the ball down our throats.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

None of the links led anywhere useful. What I was hoping to check out was whether Gaughn gave any indication whether he thought the Bills would try to find their impact DT in free agency or in the draft. As I understand it, there is a relative dearth of DTs in free agency who fit the description of "impact player."

I also understand that the Bills' lack of apparent interest in re-signing London Fletcher is due to his ineffectiveness in stopping the run. I wonder which is really going to be the most important.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                  X