Thread: Just in case I don't have another chance...

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Just in case I don't have another chance...

I've enjoyed playing this game and you guys being my teammates. It's been a lot of fun. Glad I've got to know some of you better. You're a good group of individuals.

I'm probably a goner today unless something new develops and a ***** votes with us, so I figured I better say goodbye in case I don't have another chance to post in the forum.

Good luck guys, hopefully a Hottie will win it. It will be very tough now. I'll save some booze and buds for you guys when the *****es take you out.

Hopefully something will change and we can stick together. We had the numbers if Clump would've stayed with us.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    It's probably going to be me first PA they all voted for me last time in the first vote and only changed to Clump because it would make a deciding vote.

You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day PA Season Ticket Holder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I didn't buy a lottery ticket. I doubt I'd win it, and even if I did they'd just take me out some other time. I midas well save my money for my gambling habits.