Thread: Ya know, some of you are negative nancy's

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ya know, some of you are negative nancy's

Why does every post talking about this potential draftee or that potential free agent have at least one response that says:

He wont come to Buffalo or The Bills wont draft _____

Why cant some fans just dream a bit. Dont claim your just stating an opinion, your not. You making a buzz kill thats a thread kill as well. Thats not discussing for the sake of discussing, its a close ended statement that allows for no discussion.

None of you know, period. So lay off the Bills wont do this or that crap, you dont know jack flippin squat!

Why not practice some tolernace for ideas contrary to your own?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ya know, some of you are negative nancy's

Quote Originally Posted by jp-era
    Why does every post talking about this potential draftee or that potential free agent have at least one response that says:

Why cant some fans just dream a bit. Dont claim your just stating an opinion, your not. You making a buzz kill thats a thread kill as well. Thats not discussing for the sake of discussing, its a close ended statement that allows for no discussion.

None of you know, period. So lay off the Bills wont do this or that crap, you dont know jack flippin squat!

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gr8slayer
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
    OK, california can drop off the map and sink into the ocean as far as Im concerned, just less "pelosi's", nuts, fruits, and tree huggers constantly fraying the morals and foundations of this wonderful country with their endless whining.

NJ as well just cause they all have arrogant attitudes and the whole place smells like sewage.

I want the really old people to hurry up and die so that they can stop being human speed bumps that slow us all down.

Im also saying that we should round up democrats, burn them on the lawn of Hillary Rodham A-holes house, and if their burning carcasses catch Hillarys house on fire too, its two birds with one stone as far as Im concerned.

Is that enough for you?

BTW, I dont mean a bit of it, just thought Id lighten up the joint.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

OK, california can drop off the map and sink into the ocean as far as Im concerned, just less "pelosi's", nuts, fruits, and tree huggers constantly fraying the morals and foundations of this wonderful country with their endless whining.

NJ as well just cause they all have arrogant attitudes and the whole place smells like sewage.

I want the really old people to hurry up and die so that they can stop being human speed bumps that slow us all down.

Im also saying that we should round up democrats, burn them on the lawn of Hillary Rodham A-holes house, and if their burning carcasses catch Hillarys house on fire too, its two birds with one stone as far as Im concerned.

Is that enough for you?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ever heard of chances, probabilities and tendencies?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Is that enough for you?

Good, cause Jersey is the sh**!
    "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bling
    Ever heard of chances, probabilities and tendencies?
    Yes, and comments like "He wont come to Buffalo" do not allow for chances, probabilities, or tendencies. Its a set in stone, close ended statement allowing for no further discussion.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Finch1031
    Good, cause Jersey is the sh**!
    Ohh Jersey is ***** alright.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Ohh Jersey is ***** alright.
    I don't know what part of Jersey you went, but I live on the Shore and it does not smell the least bit...

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Talking Re: Ya know, some of you are negative nancy's

want me to get on a JP rant?that'll change things up.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Finch1031
    I don't know what part of Jersey you went, but I live on the Shore and it does not smell the least bit...
    Im kidding man, one of my best friends was from p-way. Im not a huge fan cause im a country bumpkin who loves IH Scouts, fishing, hunting, and snow up to your sac. But its got its perks down there.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SABURZFAN
    want me to get on a JP rant?that'll change things up.
    At least youd be discussing. Thats better than if I said....

JP will always be our QB.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,395 Times in 13,783 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

well, first of all, it's a message board- ie, someone posts a message and someone else responds. I don't think disagreeing with an opinion is the same thing as not tolerating it. Not tolerating it would be attempting to censor or force out anyone who disagrees, and I don't see any of that going on here.

second, the people who are saying "the Bills will do this" don't have any more insight than those who are saying "the Bills won't"- we're all just fans offering our opinions. Some of us are upbeat and always looking forward to the season (some to the point of being blinded by homerism). Some of us are tired of being let down by this team time and time again (some to the point of being cynical about every single move this team makes).

Third, no statement can ever end an argument- you can always quote it and state the reasons why you disagree. And if you don't have any reasons worth posting, maybe you need to reconsider your opinion on that particular subject.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    well, first of all, it's a message board- ie, someone posts a message and someone else responds. I don't think disagreeing with an opinion is the same thing as not tolerating it. Not tolerating it would be attempting to censor or force out anyone who disagrees, and I don't see any of that going on here.

second, the people who are saying "the Bills will do this" don't have any more insight than those who are saying "the Bills won't"- we're all just fans offering our opinions. Some of us are upbeat and always looking forward to the season (some to the point of being blinded by homerism). Some of us are tired of being let down by this team time and time again (some to the point of being cynical about every single move this team makes).

Third, no statement can ever end an argument- you can always quote it and state the reasons why you disagree. And if you don't have any reasons worth posting, maybe you need to reconsider your opinion on that particular subject.
    You. my friend, belong here!

Great post!

I dont really mean that you cant respond, you obviously can. Its just people with these pat answers can be annoying at times. Your absolutely right, its a free country and a free board.

Except for that tyrant Shelby

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Im kidding man, one of my best friends was from p-way. Im not a huge fan cause im a country bumpkin who loves IH Scouts, fishing, hunting, and snow up to your sac. But its got its perks down there.

I know, I'm just used to having to defend where I'm from. All these Connecticut kids hate on Jersey and most haven't even been there either...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You. my friend, belong here!

Great post!

I dont really mean that you cant respond, you obviously can. Its just people with these pat answers can be annoying at times. Your absolutely right, its a free country and a free board.

Except for that tyrant Shelby
    That's it, you are soooo banned.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by shelby
    That's it, you are soooo banned.

I love ya so much it hurts, and BOY does it hurt

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I love ya so much it hurts, and BOY does it hurt