Thread: Jauron Says Bills Will Listen To Trade Offers On McGahee.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Jauron Says Bills Will Listen To Trade Offers On McGahee.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2780896
    ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Calling no player "untouchable," Buffalo Bills coach Dick Jauron said the team would consider trade offers for starting running back Willis McGahee.

"It's in our best interest to listen to everybody, and no people are untouchable," Jauron told The Associated Press at the NFL's annual scouting combine at Indianapolis on Monday. "He's a good back. He's our starting running back right now. It's no surprise to me at all that people are interested."

Asked specifically if McGahee is on the trading block, Jauron said: "Well, people talk. People talk in the league all the time."

Knows More Than You Italian Stallion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Jauron Says Bills Will Listen To Trade Offers On McGahee.

Im really suprised they're making this public like this. I guess thats the difference between Marv and TD....

Remember 2 years ago when the Travis Henry for LJ Shelton was being talked about? TD was acting like a guy in the mafia....."Who says I know anyone named Travis?" The result...the thing dragged on waaaay too long and netted us a 3rd round pick.

Now Marv and DJ are doing the exact opposite.....lets see if they can do any better
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Jauron Says Bills Will Listen To Trade Offers On McGahee.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
    Im really suprised they're making this public like this. I guess thats the difference between Marv and TD....

Remember 2 years ago when the Travis Henry for LJ Shelton was being talked about? TD was acting like a guy in the mafia....."Who says I know anyone named Travis?" The result...the thing dragged on waaaay too long and netted us a 3rd round pick.

Now Marv and DJ are doing the exact opposite.....lets see if they can do any better
    Apparently no one on our team is trade proof.