What veteran RB would u modt likely want the Bills to pick up this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

What veteran RB would u modt likely want the Bills to pick up this year?

We dont know if a trade with Mcgahee involved is gonna happen,

We dont Know were Marv is going in the draft, or if he is gonna look RB on the first day or second or at all,

We dont Know the situation of A-Train, and we know that we now need a FB

We dont know who we have targeted in FA either

so my question is anyway u look at we need a number 2 RB and possible a number 1

What FA out there would u guys like the Bills to sign in order to start building the run attack that all these coaches have preached since we got rid of Travis Henry?

Any Favorites?

Also who would u guys like the Bills to take in the Draft at the RB position if we dont add a veteran?
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: What veteran RB would u modt likely want the Bills to pick up this year?

I'd give Jones or Duckett a look.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Ahman Green

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Duckett and draft a RB in round two...

I like Green but I dont think he'll sign the kind of deal we'd be looking for him to sign. This may be his only chance to get a real nice contract from someone.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Italian Stallion
          Knows More Than You
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
          Ahman Green

Absolutley. He has great hands, can block well for the pass, and is a good guy.

Another one to keep in mind...The Texans might release Domanick Williams, because he doesnt fit there offense. I know he's bee ninjured, but if you look at his stats, on arguably the worst team in the league the past 5 seasons, it looks pretty good.
          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

Dminic Davis would be a huge pic up for us, he is real good there behind a worse line than ours arguabley, i also would look into often injured corell Buckhalter he has all the things a starter should have but has had bad luck early in his career,

Sometimes when TJ Duckett, and a skat back, he would gives us a 3rd and 1 and goaline threat and is still young

other than that it is a crap shoot
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Don't Panic
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Dec 2005

Either TJones/BLeonard or Green. I love how they call him "old" at 29. I could see him still having three quality years left. Still think the Pack re-sign him, though. My first choice is Jones/Leonard because I think it gives us a quality two back set. With word that Shaud Williams is back in the fold, we would truly have a back for every imaginable situation. Now THAT would make life easier for JP.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                Absolutley. He has great hands, can block well for the pass, and is a good guy.

Another one to keep in mind...The Texans might release Domanick Williams, because he doesnt fit there offense. I know he's bee ninjured, but if you look at his stats, on arguably the worst team in the league the past 5 seasons, it looks pretty good.

Good player not a good guy.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Green

Comment

TJ Duckett as the 'thunder' and the drafting of Eldra Buckley on Day2 to provide the lightening.

At the end of 2007, we'll have the luxury of deciding if we want to draft a RB in a deep class in 2008

Comment

TJ Duckett as the 'thunder' and the drafting of Eldra Buckley on Day2 to provide the lightening.

At the end of 2007, we'll have the luxury of deciding if we want to draft a RB in a deep class in 2008

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

i am all for taking a RB in round 2, especially if we trade Willis for a 2nd rounder, and go D with our first pick, i like Kenny Irons out of Auburn too
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Of all the rookies outside of Peterson, I am really liking Bush the best right now.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

Bush is a beast, and he would have been a 1st rounder had he come out his junior year
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Bert102176
                              • Aug 2002

TJ Duckett and draft Bush
                              lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                              X