Thread: Man this article will get you pumped!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Man this article will get you pumped!

"This is a beautiful thing," said Dockery. "I've had a great time on my visit here in Buffalo. It's a top notch organization, owner, coach, the players, the fans, the city… they love their Bills and I'm really excited to be a part of it."
    The Bills made no secret about their intentions to improve their offensive line and took a big first step with the addition of the mammoth left guard.

The former Washington Redskin was at the top of the Bills' free agent wish list, and booked a flight to Buffalo Friday morning after initial contract negotiations were headed in the right direction. Dockery signed on the dotted line upon completing his visit at One Bills Drive.

Teamed with emerging Pro Bowl talent Jason Peters at tackle, the left side of Buffalo's offensive front could prove to be one of the most physically imposing in the league.

"That was the thinking behind our pursuit of Dockery," said offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild. "We wanted as good a left side as we could possibly get both for the run and the pass. He was very, very impressive to our entire offensive staff as we evaluated the offensive linemen available."
    "That left side has certainly been upgraded with Dockery over there," said McNally. "He and Peters are two guys we'd like to have first off the bus for us."

"He's a great player," said Dockery of Peters. "He's a young guy that's coming up. I've heard nothing but great things about him. I'm excited about this opportunity to play with Jason and grow together. We're going to work hard to get this organization back where it needs to be."
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4646

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Man this article will get you pumped!

Willis is probably thinking, "I wanna come back "

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

YES!!!

Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE patmoran2006's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think and have thought Dockery was better than Dielman, and I've said more than once at least in my not humble opinion he was a top 5-7 guard in this league.

This is the best signing and the most significant sign towards putting a winner out there the Bills have made since they plucked out Lawyer Milloy right after NE cut him a few years ago.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by patmoran2006
    I think and have thought Dockery was better than Dielman, and I've said more than once at least in my not humble opinion he was a top 5-7 guard in this league.

This is the best signing and the most significant sign towards putting a winner out there the Bills have made since they plucked out Lawyer Milloy right after NE cut him a few years ago.

Apology not accepted.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,659 Times in 17,510 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

damnit, although i wanted dielman more for miami, my 2nd choice was dockery all the way...on the other hand its a slow day as a dolphin fan, wr washington from the bengals is the only visit we could arrange so far