Thread: Zubrus big stat of the night....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Zubrus big stat of the night....

7 of 12 on face offs!!! 63%

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Zubrus big stat of the night....

i really hope dainus likes it in buffalo...... the fact he has a chance to play in the playoffs i think is a huge contibutor on the possibility of staying in the future..... but for now, its the quest for lord stanley's cup

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

he was on both specialty teams all night too. they didnt waste any time throwing him right into the fire

the only criticism i would have on him was that he appeared a little slow on a two-on-one with roy i think early in the third. i thought he was supposed to be fast for a guy his size and he couldnt beat the backchecker when it looked like he had a step on him
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats. BlackMetalNinja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That is a big stat, I don't even want to know what are faceoff numbers have been since Drury's been down. Especially the other night when we were missing Drury, Briere, and Gaustad. Granted we still kicked the Leafs ass, so it doesn't much matter.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CuseJetsFan83
    i really hope dainus likes it in buffalo...... the fact he has a chance to play in the playoffs i think is a huge contibutor on the possibility of staying in the future..... but for now, its the quest for lord stanley's cup
    Good post! I'm hoping he likes it here too so he can be added to the mix with a new contract.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead
    he was on both specialty teams all night too. they didnt waste any time throwing him right into the fire

the only criticism i would have on him was that he appeared a little slow on a two-on-one with roy i think early in the third. i thought he was supposed to be fast for a guy his size and he couldnt beat the backchecker when it looked like he had a step on him

he said that he was a bit suprised at how much faster buffalo plays compared to washington, that could be the reason he looked slow..... I didn't get to watch the game so I'm not sure what exactly went on but in reading the interviews that I found it seems like he's just gotta get used to guys litterally flying up and down the ice.... something they don't do in washington.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead

he said that he was a bit suprised at how much faster buffalo plays compared to washington, that could be the reason he looked slow..... I didn't get to watch the game so I'm not sure what exactly went on but in reading the interviews that I found it seems like he's just gotta get used to guys litterally flying up and down the ice.... something they don't do in washington.

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer
    7 of 12 on face offs!!! 63%

a stat like this usually goes unnoticed too.good find.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jerhwt
    You can say that again.