Thread: We should trad up in the draft?

Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan Fatwhite02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We should trad up in the draft?

We should trade up in the draft and try to grab one of the elite de or dt prospects. I don't know what we would package in the deal but I feel this would help us out tremendously???

BigMike68
    Why trade up? Last time we did that we got Ryan Denney. I'd rather just stay there and grap one of the 20 top notch DL avalible at pick 23.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    We only have 7 picks this year...we will not get any comp picks...thus it will be too costly to even lose one pick.

The better bet is to move down 15 spots or so and pick up an extra 3rd.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Kenny Peterson at #23. He can play inside or outside which means he plays immediately even if Buffalo signs Sam Adams. He has the size to be a force at LDE. The only pick Buffalo could make at a higher spot that would be better would be Kevin Williams for the same reasons as Peterson, but I wouldn't pay the cost since Peterson will probably be there for Buffalo..
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.