X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Willis just STFU

why cant he just keep his mouth shut and move on. why does he have to say crap like this.
    McGahee said that his lack of production last season wasn't his fault.

"My situation wasn't that great," said McGahee, adding that his knee is no longer an issue. "Thank God for getting the 990, to tell you the truth. ... If you get to a better team with receivers, a quarterback, a line helping out, it's going to be hard to stop everybody."
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Willis just STFU

Originally posted by billsburgh
    why cant he just keep his mouth shut and move on. why does he have to say crap like this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Because he's a loser

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Novacane
      Because he's a loser
      a self-centered loser who only thinks about himself

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

He's a complete nimrod. If he playd everydown, 990 yards would have been a walk in the park. Good burning bridges ******.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

I am so glad he's gone.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

He was in a lousy situation here the last few years. You guys shouldn't be taking out your frustrations on a guy who is just telling the truth. He wasn't happy here and he's not a bill any more...be happy and wish him the best. I think there is a good chance he will tear up the league next season if they can get good production out of the QB position.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

He was part of the problem here Typo. He's not gonna tear the league up. I'll bet with anyone who thinks he's gonna

Comment

• billsburgh
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                He was in a lousy situation here the last few years. You guys shouldn't be taking out your frustrations on a guy who is just telling the truth. He wasn't happy here and he's not a bill any more...be happy and wish him the best. I think there is a good chance he will tear up the league next season if they can get good production out of the QB position.
                even if he was in a lousy situation the last few years, he could show a little class and not criticize his former teammates. he could have said something like all that is in the past and I'm looking forward to the future here in Baltimore and not blame everyone else for his lousy season.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                  Are you serious? He was?! How 'bout I wish him the best of luck when he gets some class and admits his own wrong doings. If you're being serious, I can't believe you call yourself a Bills fan and you're protecting this guy.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Willis is gonna be the hot fantasy player that eveyone is gonna want predicting this change is gonna be huge for him. I hope those suckers draft ahead of me

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
                      He was part of the problem here Typo. He's not gonna tear the league up. I'll bet with anyone who thinks he's gonna
                      There is no telling what a change of situation is going to do for someone. WM is a good back who, if he puts his mind to it, can be one of the best in the league. He didn't put his mind to it here which is why he's gone.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsburgh
                        even if he was in a lousy situation the last few years, he could show a little class and not criticize his former teammates. he could have said something like all that is in the past and I'm looking forward to the future here in Baltimore and not blame everyone else for his lousy season.
                        WM is not the brightest apple in the peck. He really is clueless about how to talk to the media and they spin him differently than he means. Looking at the original quote it's very hard to tell what or who he's taking a shot at...perhaps he's taking a shot at no one. Any way you look at it...he's saying last year was a very tough season for the Bills and he was a part of it. The situation wasn't great to overachieve. The thing I don't like about his personality is he will use this as an excuse instead of being responsible for himself. but he doesn't get it because he isn't the brightest apple in the peck.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                          Are you serious? He was?! How 'bout I wish him the best of luck when he gets some class and admits his own wrong doings. If you're being serious, I can't believe you call yourself a Bills fan and you're protecting this guy.
                          See the above post. I agree he should take responsibility for the wrongdoing. But, with so many laying on layers and layers of BS I'm not going to bash a guy for going to the media and telling them how he feels. The way the media covers him it's no wonder many just want to build up layer upon layer of BS. I'd rather hear the truth and treat it responsibly.

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

I don't argue hes not a good back but there is a Big differance between good and great. He tooted his own horn so much that some people bought into it that he's great. I expect about the same performance from him in Balt that the Bills got out of him.

Comment

• Bling
                              • Jul 2004

Both are responisble. Both benefit from this trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X